suggestion: Viking mod

Users who are viewing this thread

should be very easy to do..just...not for me :oops: ...maybe it could be combined with a viking helmet texture...

I downloaded that mod, but when I play that, I still have stuff from the 100 years mod

verry strange

-GandalfTheGrey said:
Invisinerd said:
Someone needs to mod the game so that you can recruit sea raiders to your party.

Already done in one mod. Check the repository.

Where it is?
I was actually looking for a page with all the mod listed.

http://www.fenrisoft.com/mb_repository/modules/PDdownloads/ > in Mods/Gameplay Mechanics.

Not all the mods are there, but most of the recent ones can be found.

Temujin said:
I downloaded that mod, but when I play that, I still have stuff from the 100 years mod

verry strange

I found the same thing going from 100 years war back to the native game. I'm pretty sure it's because the hyw install replaces the art files with its own. That's because that's the only way to do it currently, with no seperation of resources (apparently armagan is fixing this for a later version though). If you want all the original content aswell as mods with their own you'll have to have a seperate install for each version, currently.

Lemonfield said:
If you want all the original content aswell as mods with their own you'll have to have a seperate install for each version, currently.

Or you can just make a copy of the Textures folder and rename whichever one you aren't useing 'Textures backup' or something. A lot easier than multiple installs.

I'm working on a map generator for MnB, so players can always generate a new world corresponding to their level.

Id like to have as many factions as possible so only a couple of them would be selected each time.

So id like to know if i can add the factions and items from your viking mod to the list.

Thank you.

im going to include a viking faction into my 1066, Norman Invasion mod, so that could be a suitable compromise as I doubt anyone is really jumping to make this mod for you.

Simsam said:
I'm working on a map generator for MnB, so players can always generate a new world corresponding to their level.

Id like to have as many factions as possible so only a couple of them would be selected each time.

So id like to know if i can add the factions and items from your viking mod to the list.

Thank you.

YOu cna probably get Thorgrim to help you with that, he released the mapeditor.

Ben Hussey said:
im going to include a viking faction into my 1066, Norman Invasion mod, so that could be a suitable compromise as I doubt anyone is really jumping to make this mod for you.

Please call them Norse not vikings in your mod.

Norse means North and Viking means Raiding. Since they were North Men and Raiders I guess we can call them both...or maybe we should start a war about it. Let's say the Island of Barbados on the 20th of February.

to Khalid-

Normans WERE vikings. The French gave them Normandy so they would stop...like when you give a kid your Basketball just to go away.

Back
Top Bottom