Native OSP 2D Art Textures Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

dablade

Master Knight
Textures Pack updated to v.1.1

I'll update the file whenever i add new textures.
Feel free to post any comments or suggestions.

Enjoy.

Earendil (Moderator): Updated link

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very good. Fantastic work - especialy with shields :smile:

But where are the screenshots was made ?
At my version (Mag7+Your mod) is only naked walls at merchant and smithy store

i think he has the "project details" thing mod, it makes many shops and stuiff actually look like shops :wink:

nic stuff man

Glad you like it guys. :smile:

@ chaos:
Yep, like thadevine said, it's the detail props mod.
Besides adding more immersion to the game, it became quite handy to show you my armors and shields. :wink:

Didn't update the file yet, but i've worked on some more textures.

Nomad armor.
nomadarmor5wp.jpg

War horse.
warhorse4jl.jpg

Courser.
courser4ev.jpg

Hunter.
hunter3tm.jpg

Your thoughts?

Looks good. None of this is updated for 7.11? How about the detailed props mod? I'd like to get my hands on these.

Wonderland said:
Looks good. None of this is updated for 7.11? How about the detailed props mod? I'd like to get my hands on these.
These textures work with any version of the game as it doesn't change the txt files.
I just didn't update the downloadable file yet. :wink:

Wonderland said:
When you do, could you also point me in the direction of a working link for the props mod for 7.11?
I'm sure the guys that are working on it will let us know as soon as they update the mod.
I'm not working on it, but i don't mind telling you about it whenever i know of any update. :wink:

dablade said:
Wonderland said:
These textures work with any version of the game as it doesn't change the txt files.
I just didn't update the downloadable file yet. :wink:

No, it isn't compatible with .711, because armagan added new textures to the .dds files.(gauntlets and hoods)

@ Raz:
If you give me some reference image(s) i'll see what i can do. :wink:

@ Seff:
I know, but as the files i changed haven't been updated yet, they are compatible.
I just copyed my backups from 7.04 to the 7.11 textures folder, and they work fine.
These are 7.11 screens BTW. :wink:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7776/parchemin2copie5gr.jpg

Sorry, don't have anything better :sad:

Back
Top Bottom