~Kings and Kingdoms® Music Mod~

Users who are viewing this thread

kk7fs.jpg

This mod adds 10 new music tracks to be played with Mount&Blade (all versions). It should work with all the existing mods or with the original M&B, even if I originally made it for my Hundred Years War Mod. This download doesn't include the mod.

Make sure to read the installation notes.

Download here (unofficial repository, WinZip needed) or here (FileFront).
Warning : Big download, around 50Mb.

THIS MUSIC MOD DOES NOT WORK ON M&B 0.8xx, don't install it unless you know how to edit files and make it work.

Credits:
-Justin R. Durban-
-Edgen Animations-
-www.edgen.com-

kandk_poster_sm.jpg

Is this legal? It's just that I have seen other mods shut down for good because of copyrighted music, and games magazines cannot put copyrighted material on their coverdisks. I don't wish to sound like an old man or anything, I just want to know if it is legal or not.

Wood said:
Is this legal? It's just that I have seen other mods shut down for good because of copyrighted music, and games magazines cannot put copyrighted material on their coverdisks. I don't wish to sound like an old man or anything, I just want to know if it is legal or not.
I was wondering that too, but since I lacked the enthusiasm to look if it was copyrighter or not I left it be.

wow! thanks Gandalf! Great mod! Just started yesterday, and I must say its exeptionally well done!! Get the pig faced bascinets in!!

Nice! As far as I know, the first music mod!!

BTW, I think that Gandalf is working his way up to a custom title from one of the Lord moderators of the site. Keep up the good work!

I followed all of the instructions... *tear* My computer hates me, even though I've got an excellent system and graphics card. All electronic machines are out to get me, I say... *shifty look*

I installed the Music Mod on 0.730, and it worked.

What's not working exactly ? You don't hear any music, or the vanilla one ?
Check the music volume in the options too, and check in rlg_config.txt if music is enabled.

Egadz! And just a bit ago i asked about how to put new music in! Getting this one just to add more veriety *stares at all his celtic instrumentals* Bleh.

^ Yeah.

If you do have a sound card, and if the music is enabled, then post in the Bug Reports forum, since you don't hear the vanilla music.

I'm such a retard. I DO hear weapons and stuff, but I just had to check the settings. I had the music disabled, for some reason. Man, I'm so pathetic

Back
Top Bottom