SP Native HugeMod v2 Standalone, adds 34 total new items!

Users who are viewing this thread

Download Here

Make sure to read the README! It's important, unlike most other ones.
| 1) About the Mod
| 2) Installation
| 3) Credits
| 4) Contact/Get your face in the next version of FaceMod!

1) About the Mod

This mod adds(deep breath) 11 new shields, 5 new face and 5 new hair skins, 3 new horses, 5 new armors, 2 new boots, and 3 new helmets to Mount & Blade, by the Taleworlds team (www.taleworlds.com).

----------------------------------------------

2) Installation

MAKE SURE TO RUN BACKUP BEFORE YOU INSTALL!
Double click the "BACKUP BEFORE YOU INSTALL!" shortcut in this folder and follow the onscreen instructions.

Double click the Install.bat and follow the onscreen instructions to install.

All done!

------------------------------------------------

3) Credits

In no particular order:

Lost-Lamb"
Red lion shield, yellow lion, black dragon, templar shield, braveheart, tribal, templar armor, bandit shield, gold coif and other helmets, gold hauberk.

Boris:
Byzantine, Germany, Ireland, Muslim and two Spanish Shields.

Vaerraent:
Blue and red cross shields, metal shield.
Nairagorn:
hair_redl

MaDpRoGrAmMeR:
scary

Eagle114th:
Cataphract horse.

amman4ny:
Gondor armor.

n00854180t:

manface_scar (the face that started it all!)
evilface
hair_blondemid
hair_brunmid
hair_reddark
hair_redm
nightmare
darkcharger

.rsf and face_gen.txt, item_kinds1.txt editing, as well as figuring out the .rsf files in the first place.

---------------------------------

4) Contact (and how to get your items added to HugeMod)

If you'd like to know more about the .rsf file format, would like to have your items added to HugeMod, or just want to contact me, send an email to:

n00854180t [at] gmail.com

I just dled this, and I think you out in the wrong file. That looks like my mag7 installer, but without the macros.txt and hugemod.bat files. I guess you need to fix that?
Edit: actually, you don't need macros.txt . But you can just take the code from the first part of install.bat and stick it over hugemod.bat, which I assume you have since you downloaded the old mag7 installer.

All right! *starts downloading*

By the way, how come you quoted the readme for the first version instead of this one?

the installation is not working properly, i had just to copy the files by myself, but it could be just me...

To my knowledge the install.bat does nothing. All I do is copy and paste the files extracted from the .exe over to the M&B directory and it seems to work fine. Is there something I should do afterwards? Because it seems to me that all the install.bat does it tell me to backup my files.

It's kind of wierd to go through all that trouble when your game only takes like 2 minutes to uninstall and reinstall.

I don't know. You'll have to figure it out, since I'm on dialup at home for the time being (probably a month or so) and I've no intention of reuploading it.

It should be, click backup shortcut, then click the install shortcut and follow the instructions.

i need help, i cannot install the mod. It goes to command line, asks you if you backed up all your files, i press anything to continue, but the freaking thing exists without doing anything. Help MMEEEEEEEEEEEE. Whats wrong????

Do you have m&b installed in the default directory? Because I'm not sure it works for other folders without changing it in the batch file you click.

Nope. :sad:

I haven't played M&B since 0.702 when the Mag7 mod was updated without HugeMod.

Hey n00854180t, how about a quick update? ...Even to say if you've moved on different pastures.

it's not working, first off the install.bat did not work so i had to manually put the folders in the right place, then when i tried playing and creating a new character, when i got to the first new face (braveheart i thinik) it said could not get braveheart or something and closed M&B, any suggestions?

*edit* Alright just deleted every trace of M&B and re-installed it, then reinstalled hugemod and the same thing, the exact error is an RGL Error
get_material failed for: braveheart

Its not compatible with .7xx. It hasnt been updated since .632 so you wont have much luck.

Hes working on an editor that will let anyone add whatever they want texture wise but he ran into some minor trouble a few weeks ago. Probably hes just busy with something else right now.

Back
Top Bottom