Lost-Lamb's Armors 6.9 [Released]

Users who are viewing this thread

Without any further ado... I present to you LL 6.9

Download

My shield textures are a little what they are because of the low resolution. Hats of for the one who made the originals (Ipek Alpha?) they look magnificent when you think they are around 50-110x130-18

The Flemish Lion! :grin:

flamand.gif

Ok you just rock, SO HARD!

Now to put http://img21.echo.cx/my.php?image=crusader2ek.jpg onto the plate mail....

Looks really great! im actually suprised to find so many Finns around this game :razz: Hail to thee.

Anonymous said:
Looks really great! im actually suprised to find so many Finns around this game :razz: Hail to thee.

Aaand that was me...like anyone would care :p sorry for the double post.

Can you post image of that Finland national CoA if possible? would be cool to see.

Hey, Lost-Lamb, any chance you could make a new felt hat for me?

I need either a hunter green one or a green that matches the green sleeves on the leather armors. If possible a little red feather mark on side of the hat would be cool too. If you have the time.

Chalo said:
Anonymous said:

Aaand that was me...like anyone would care :p sorry for the double post.

Can you post image of that Finland national CoA if possible? would be cool to see.

Or Slavetraders Avatar :razz:

Eino Grön r0x!

hmm... good work, especially the black armor great that you change to golden rims instead of the chainmail... the shields i guess they are good i pity the low res textures tough... nothing you can do about that... you showed me how good you were at ripping up shirts and stuff why dont you add some of that flavour to your textures... i cant imagine a knight with at least a lil ripped up surcoat over his chain mail..

very good job nonetheless.... still a bit to shiny for my taste but ill survive... downloading it right now

Lost-Lamb, I think the basic felt hat is item number 81. It uses the felt-hat model and I think its kind of a light purple by default. You made it blue in your armor mod.

Id just like it a greenish cast. If you could make two colors, one hunter green like robin hood might wear and one a shade of green that matches the leather vests arms (item 64, model leather_vest) .. that would be great. Im going to add an archer crew of "foresters" to my magnificent_seven mod and am trying to get that robin hood look. The red feather would be cool if you can work it out.

Thanks.

Lost-lamb, uhh, Im not sure which file to put it in. The only other graphic mod im using for armor/clothes is your templar armor which is in costumes4.dds (stand-alone version). If you could put it in costumes4.dds with the templar armor that might be the least obtrusive for other mods.

Thanks.

Ancientwanker: Thats quite impossible :smile: mostly I was interested in wich mods you were using so I wouldn't lets say make you a cap of the original when you were using mulaeeH's bloody. So I'll do it on the regular fresh out of the box version no prob :smile:

Yeah, the feathers look ok at a distance but model doesnt support it well at close range, I agree. Thanks, I like the green caps, just cant decide if the archers perform well enough (they dont listen to me at all once the bows come out) to warrant an NPC mod.

If its not too much to ask I wanted to get a berserker face with some blue warpaint on it for the berserker mod. The dark male face isnt used very often so I thought if you took the male blonde face texture and added some blue warpaint design, then saved it under the name of the dark male texture (not sure of the name) that would work well rarity wise.

If you get the time.

Back
Top Bottom