How much will cost Mount and Blade Warband?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm from Spain. That's why my grammar its not very good.

And another question please, you will need to have Mount and Blade in your computer to play Mount and Blade warband? Thanks for all.

I'm not sure how much cost Mount and Blade Warband will... Thirty dollars around it will probably be.

Dang it, Scip, ye beat me to to the punch.

CTCCoco said:
I'm from Spain. That's why my grammar its not very good.
Don't worry too much about your grammar, we know what you mean :smile:

As far as I am aware, the developers have not set a price yet, but I'd expect it to be around $30 or so.  Maybe a little more or less.

CTCCoco said:
How much will cost Mount and Blade Warband? Thanks.
Don't listen these dumb asses that are making fun of you,Warband it's free if you already own original M&B and if not then you will have to pay for it,not sure how much and of you don't don't have original M&B or CD key then you will have to buy M&B and you can get it from Steam for 5 $ US

kode said:
CTCCoco said:
How much will cost Mount and Blade Warband? Thanks.
Don't listen these dumb asses that are making fun of you,Warband it's free if you already own original M&B and if not then you will have to pay for it,not sure how much and of you don't don't have original M&B or CD key then you will have to buy M&B and you can get it from Steam for 5 $ US

Is this a trick or what. First off, it will cost money (think there is even an official response somewhere). Second steam only has mount and blade on for $5 for a limited time and it will eventually be back at $30.

Back
Top Bottom