relocating court

Users who are viewing this thread

Alhanalem

Sergeant
Is it supposed to be possible to move your court location? For me its always the first place I take over. If it's supposed to be possible, how do you do it?

As it is related to the court I might as well pose the question here instead of new thread.
I took a castle, appointed Borcha as a minister, then I lost the castle (only one I had) and now I get this annoying message "After the loss of your previous court some time ago, your court has no where to go".
It pops up every 5-10 seconds or so, effectively making the game unplayable.

Any solutions?

I have another problem. Maybe I shouldn't post in this topic, but it is similar enough. After speaking to King Harlaus, and leaving Swadia, I recruited one Swadian lord and became a king myself. I've chosen my wife as a minister, but then another problem occurred. I couldn't declare the war to anyone. I cannot get in touch with my wife since I do not hold any towns and castles, and I cannot besiege anyone, not even loot villages. The question is, how do I declare war?

CorwinM said:
I have another problem. Maybe I shouldn't post in this topic, but it is similar enough. After speaking to King Harlaus, and leaving Swadia, I recruited one Swadian lord and became a king myself. I've chosen my wife as a minister, but then another problem occurred. I couldn't declare the war to anyone. I cannot get in touch with my wife since I do not hold any towns and castles, and I cannot besiege anyone, not even loot villages. The question is, how do I declare war?

Your wife will be in her HOME town, if you dont have a castle/town for her that is where she will go. Go see her there.

nijis said:
In theory by speaking to your minister. Will check to see if it's working.

Still not working as far as i can tell.....Any update nijis as to when this will be fixed?

BamBam74 said:
CorwinM said:

Your wife will be in her HOME town, if you dont have a castle/town for her that is where she will go. Go see her there.
No, my wife is nowhere to be found.

Ask your lord where she is, and for declaring war, just atack some lord and you get -3 relations, then go siege a castle.

Back
Top Bottom