- an option to disable shield bash and javelin switch would be welcome, both are theorically excellent ideas but ingame are not portrayed in a realistic way, and cause issues. It's quite frustrating when getting bashed by an ally in a melee fight...
- most spears are too long, as it have been noticed recently. I think it could be good to have short spear (around 1m to 1m60), spears (1m80, 2m max) and longspears (more that 2meters), longspears could eventually only be held with both hands
- seax scabbard disappears when the seax is taken out from it
- more barelegged Picts and Gaels (especially) would be welcome
- there is a bit of a ditch between the various legwraps and shoes in terms of protection, some bringing nothing and some bringing up to +15 protection, I think all should bring between 5 (for very bad quality) and 12 (for upper quality) with no real distinction between the 3 sorts/models
- avar helmet (could be renamed to lamellar helmet) is seen nothing ingame, maybe it could appear as a very rare item (maybe it is so currently...) or only with NPCs such as the Wisigothic one
- leather-covered round shield (ingame name simple shield I think) could be seen more often among professional gaelic troops (Cliarthari and upper)
- germanic elite could be equipped with leather boots
- loot could be more balanced with more variety. I once looted 20 shields after killing only 12 Aulue...
To remove: chain vest, arming cap