1. Advanced Ship-to-Ship Boarding Combat
specific to the enemy’s ship and yours.
(AI-mapped intricate ships)
2. Wide range of conventional, and high-tech weapons, including revolvers, semi-automatic pistols, laser guns, particle blasters, bazookas, thermal detonators, and light sabers (Explosion scripts are my evolution of Rucchi's Fire Arrow Script).
- ("Conventional" and "Vibro" weapons can be purchased in stores according to Xenonite Gun Control Laws. High tech blasters and armor are only purchasible through special black market dealers in the taverns.)
3. Nearly 500 new weapons, clothes, and armor from the all the top mods.
- (Rebalanced for more realistic combat experience, i.e. one direct hit without armor and you die.)
4. 30 New Companions and 40 new people to meet at the bars (I'll add stories when Fire Arrow 0.75 comes out).
5. Star Wars scenery: all towns have new and colorful Star Wars scenery (HokieBT).
6. Troops fight on after you fall.
7. You can attack either side when you encounter a battle even if you are not at war.
- (Good way to pick up free booty).
8. Arena Combat revamped (smaller teams)