Author Topic: Unable to run Ironlauncher? Is Batsuzo Invincible? Here is the workaround.  (Read 17565 times)

Felipaho

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: Unable to run Ironlauncher? Is Batsuzo Invincible? Here is the workaround.
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2010, 06:04:31 PM »
don't worry, thanks any way

Felipaho

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2010, 06:08:03 PM »
I think i must play revenge of the berserk v. 0.8

M2V3W

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2011, 02:59:52 AM »
Hello. I am having the same problem, this about that big guys not taking damage. It is as if they are not physical objects in the world. I have tried the folder swapping and also tried reinstalling a few times but doesnt work. I bought the game through steam and I keep all my games on the (D:) drive. I'm thinking maybe that is the problem? If it is I dont know how to solve it myself. I have tried to copy the game over to the (C:) drive but the ironlauncher still gave the message that the game isnt installed on my computer. Please help, you guys seem to have alot more know how than I do and I really love berserk, this mod when I found it was something I really wanted to play.

dpl

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2011, 10:57:42 PM »
Hi, everyone! My problem it's different of those that i read here. I can play the game, Batsuzo isn't invincible, but i just can't run Ironlauncher. It's not like a error message, it's just that nothing happens when i click it! I am a Windows 7 user, this should be the problem? Ah, and my M&B's version it's 1.011.  :!:

- Sorry about my english ! :oops:

macxxx

• Regular
    • View Profile
Hello, forgive me my silly question, but what is this ironlauncher? i dont see anything like it in my MB folders O.o
and i i got quite twisted by reading posts here, in order to play this mod do i have to replace folders like it is written in first post?

atm i have version 9,60 of m&b, im downloading patches now, so, which version of MB is required to play this mod, as i see that it was dead for quite long time, so im asking in case it might not be compatible with latest patches

Synelor

• Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
  • WBM&BWF&SNW
You use IronLauncher.exe (it comes with the mod) to run the game. You don't need to replace any folders as long as you use the IronLauncher.
This mod requires version 1.011.

macxxx

• Regular
    • View Profile
I had 1.011 when i was typing my post but i screwed up, as i patched it directly on 9.60 :P
Finally everything seems to works fine, if not i will come back crying tomorrow ^_^
I never played non WB version (i got it for sole purpose of launching this mod) is it normal that my character is barelly visible on the screen, or could i make camera move back or something?

Absurd

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2012, 12:32:42 AM »
Hello Ive been playing M&B only a month now but i cant believe this mod is real, so great!!!!

If someone can help with one question: Im using the 'workaround' to play, do i still need to start it with Ironlauncher to get the formations to work?

Absurd

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2012, 09:15:59 PM »
Nevermind kind of got the formations to work.  8-)
I guess it is a 'sleeping' mod? but whatever
it got X10 better since that last post, incredible job. THANKS.