I'll list it:
1) I think you should increase the running speed, because it seems they are learning to walk or run.
2) I also think you should add a sprint button, because, we can really run fast when we want.
3) I also hate that knife that archers carry on tournaments or melee fights, give them a sword!
4) AI lords on sieges, can pursue their enemys and not abandon the siege, that shouldn't be allowed, the same thing happens when they're raiding a village!
5) Why can't you guys(taleworlds) put those wonderful player mods in your mount&blade ? they have done things that would really improve your gameplay.
6 Why the more troops you have, the more morale you lose? It should be the opposite, soldiers should be proud of their big armies. Food should play a bigger role in this. Maybe ethnic foods ?
7) More books ? Is the dream of every player to become a killing machine
8.) More quests ? For the villages
9) An option to donate money to the village, improving relationship
10) Enemies you should be able to challenge the player to a duel when outnumbered.(Like the player has 500 troops, and the enemy lord is alone with 140.) Of course you would be able to deny it, but you would lose honor, i don't know how that would work, because i don't fully understand the medieval duel laws, or something like that.
11) The player should be able to help either side of the battle, maybe he suddenly wants to rebel.
12) The player should be able to do a siege in any castle or town, with no politics involved, of course if he were a vassal kingdom, it would end in war and the king should punish him. This increases the sense of freedom.
13) When you own your own realm, there should be a building (for you to build), which reinforce the caravans.
14) Talk directly to the Village Elder and the Guild Master is an awesome thing, think about it!
15) New AI for siege ? I know it would be hard to do, would require new scenes, but think about, it would improve the siege a thousand times.
16) New items with Metal, Wood distinction. Shields made of metal should highly protective!
17) Killable Lords and Kings ? This would require a system to elect nobility, because time doesn't pass quickly enough to make a child. Or any other thing will do! Or there should sons of the lords that are just getting laid with whores and resting( just like in medieval times, kidding) , so when their father dies, they grab their sword and ride for war!
18) A mechanism to open the gate for your troops on the siege would be sooooooooo coooooool! But i think it is impossible... or no.
19) Paying to rebuild looted villages faster. This would increase village relationship with the player... or no.
20) It's me or all people in Mount Blade have the same size ? oO
21) Tournaments should give the player more renown and be a lot more harder. Also i think you guys could add some disciplines to compete, like Lancing, Melee combat, ranged combat, something like that. I get really angry when I'm about to win the tournament and I come up with a bow and my opponent is with a mighty shield and a sword.
22) This is my crazy idea, but it's worth reading it. I don't like to have my own kingdom, often i only want to kill everyone and maybe have some companions with me, but I would love if I could create my own company of mercenaries, to promote my companions to mercenaries so they have their own armies and me help to achieve cities in the future.
23) The bandit's lairs are so easy to takedown, this locations are their bases, it should be really hard to destroy one.
24) Pre-battle deployment would be welcome.
25) Auto-loot system from fisheye and improved by rubik is a life saver tool.
26) Troop formations( wedge, square, shield wall, spear wall)
27) I was playing today and realized that when I'm knocked off my horse at high speed I do not suffer damage, I think you should fix. It would be cool!
28) I heard about some archers and crossbowmen hiding behind large shields in battle( Pavise shields ). It would be nice to have them in the game!
I could spend two more hours listing things, but i'll sleep now. Bye Bye