Author Topic: How to invade Russia?  (Read 22785 times)

georgiansoldier

• Knight
  • Permanently Banned
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
Re: How to invade Russia?
« Reply #195 on: October 22, 2009, 04:33:35 PM »
the russians arent RUSIANS THEY ARE HALF MONGOLS AND HALF RUSSIANS. AND THEY ARE BITCHES . RUSSIA GO FACK YOURSELF  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
E3: I can already see silly Georgian's next post in this topic, but know what? I ain't going to answer.

Sensei

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #196 on: October 22, 2009, 05:13:10 PM »
the russians arent RUSIANS THEY ARE HALF MONGOLS AND HALF RUSSIANS. AND THEY ARE BITCHES . RUSSIA GO FACK YOURSELF  :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
As much as I share your racial hatred towards the Russian people I still condemn your post for your lack of manners and general stupidity.

COGlory

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 22, 2009, 05:18:08 PM »

I have to point out that if someone is Russian, then how can they not be Russian, but instead, Half Russian, and Half Mongols?  Where did Russian come from in the first place, then? 

Also, if you want somewhere to go slam the Russians, I suggest making your own forum for that.  Rather then ruining my eyes with the outright displays of hate and bigotry.

Fooshie

• I want Pavlovs tit pee poo hole
  • Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: Eddie
« Reply #198 on: October 22, 2009, 06:54:15 PM »

Hahahaha yeah I know man, remember that time Georgia fucked all their shit up in a few days? Oh wait.
This has to be the most retarded person alive!
[00:29]   |<--   Llandaryn has left quakenet (Read error: EOF from client)
[00:29]   <Bugmanina>   I think I'm gonna **** off too. Night all
[00:30]   <Seff>   Convenient that you leave right when LLandy does
[00:31]   <Seff>   You dirty, dirty little boy.
[00:31]   <Bugmanina>   yup. I'm going to have 5 minute wank over her and then I'm going to cry that she doesn't love me

Max_marksman

• Sergeant Knight
  • Permanently Banned
    • View Profile
    • Mount&Blade Guild
« Reply #199 on: October 22, 2009, 07:18:02 PM »
Georgian butthurt detected  :P
Click here, please
XIII Century: Eastern Europe

Cyborg Eastern European

• Canis Mechanicus
  • Grandmaster Knight
  • That's not your fear I'm smelling, is it?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
« Reply #200 on: October 22, 2009, 07:19:58 PM »
It's not their fault you pick fights you can't win.
The purpose of science is to shine a light in the darkness, and lasers do it hard enough to set the darkness on fire.
Fairy tales aren't there to tell you Dragons exist. They're there to tell you that Dragons can be killed.
Nothing exists except atoms and empty space; everything else is opinion.
Three fries short of a happy meal.

Sensei

• Squire
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 22, 2009, 07:48:52 PM »
Lol South-Ossetia

georgiansoldier

• Knight
  • Permanently Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 22, 2009, 11:15:56 PM »
sorry all but im GEORGIAN and they are the invaders of my country and they want kill us . when ill be 29 im going to kill all of their politicans but if they will leave us at peace i wont to do that  :evil: :evil: :evil: . and sorry for my english !!!!!!!!!!!!!
E3: I can already see silly Georgian's next post in this topic, but know what? I ain't going to answer.

AWdeV

• Grandmaster Knight
  • DOHOHOHOHOHO.
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: OLL_AleWillem
  • M&BWB
« Reply #203 on: October 22, 2009, 11:19:12 PM »
What, ALL Russian Politicians? Bollocks. Putin'd spit your eye out and Medvedev would honour his name and maul your ***** ass.

georgiansoldier

• Knight
  • Permanently Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 22, 2009, 11:22:26 PM »
oki oki  :evil: :evil:

COGlory

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 22, 2009, 11:40:46 PM »
sorry all but im GEORGIAN and they are the invaders of my country and they want kill us . when ill be 29 im going to kill all of their politicans but if they will leave us at peace i wont to do that  :evil: :evil: :evil: . and sorry for my english !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you realize, that according to several international military conventions, you just threated to commit a crime worthy of death in every civilized country on the earth?

Captain Pyjama Shark

• Grandmaster Knight
  • On ne passe pas.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
« Reply #206 on: October 22, 2009, 11:42:53 PM »
What, ALL Russian Politicians? Bollocks. Putin'd spit your eye out and Medvedev would honour his name and maul your ***** ass.
Haha, Medvedev...

Stalker007

• Sergeant
  • I'm a sailor peg, and I lost my leg!
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Clockwork_Berserker
  • WB
« Reply #207 on: October 23, 2009, 05:50:08 AM »
georgiansoldier, shut up, you pathetic georgian 12-years-old kid! It was your fault! Srakashvili attacks the South Osetia, where many of Russian lives. We defend 'em! You all nothing!

Griskard

• Sergeant at Arms
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #208 on: October 23, 2009, 06:52:35 AM »

Hahahaha yeah I know man, remember that time Georgia fucked all their shit up in a few days? Oh wait.

I think I remember a good picture of that...

dubaiboy

• Master Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 23, 2009, 08:37:25 AM »

Do you realize, that according to several international military conventions, you just threated to commit a crime worthy of death in every civilized country on the earth?

wow i left watching this topic for a while and theres flaming already