Just registered to reply here.
First of all thanks for your mod.
Somehow all the other mods among some great features hide some unbearable too. Like the Age of Machinery, with really great Kingdom features and really stupid... machines. Siege machines that cannot be used in siege (except few castles) but are used in battle? (sic)
Well my point is that your mod seems to have really huge potential and neither already implemented features nor your plans seem to have any flaws.
If i may suggest few things that would be:
Implementing more kingdom menagement if possible. As to exact features that would be recruiting lords of course (but not for free to make it too easy, lets say some cash + at least castle fief for each lord or he won't join).
I don't know if tax level from fiefs is adjustable but if it is then maybe you could change them too (low taxes would increase your popularity in towns/villages and make them more prosperous over time and vice versa).
And some features already done in:
Realm of Freedom http://forums.taleworlds.net/index.php/topic,47321.0.html
"When you attain your independence, there will be some new functions in the “castle/town manage" menu:
#Can change banner when in your castle/towns.
#Can take tax in any fiefs of your faction. In towns owned by your fellow lord you can take 30% from the town’s tax income, the owner of this town will get the rest 70%.
#You have right to distribute the new captured town/castle to your vassal."
and in Everyone Can Be The Leader http://forums.taleworlds.net/index.php/topic,46178.0.html
"4. After rebelling, you can order your NPCs out into the world map and combine forces later on. NPCs have the same AI as lords on the world map. However, in battle they will listen to you.
5. All rebels can be recruited by the player after rebelling.
7. All cities and castles will recruit from their prisoners every 24 hours. Desertion rate is 20%."
And to make the whole game have purpose (other than wipping everything on the map, which is quite easy) the easiest and already made thousand times in thousand games way to do that is to add a THREAT. Let's say another Khegrit-like invasion of wild, powerfull tribes through the mountains. Huge, and i mean really really (really) huge armies that come after some time, so that player should hurry and gather as much strength as he can till the dead line... AI kingdoms (if they still exist) should fall very fast to this new threat and the player alone, even rulling whole Caladria should have problems too (well in my opinion the difficulty level is set all right only when it's TOO high
Anyway, i know that this wishes might be too much, but worth a try i think, maybe you could use some of them.
***Made it bold for Sir Garon. Don't give up hpe