[Outdated] Pythonic Module Editor : 0.9.5 fixup released (0.9.5a) [june, 6th 2010]

Users who are viewing this thread

i see  :grin:

btw,too few people check the Unofficial Editing Tools subforum,maybe you can open a topic in the pioneer's guild to get some testers.

afterburner said:
i see  :grin:

btw,too few people check the Unofficial Editing Tools subforum,maybe you can open a topic in the pioneer's guild to get some testers.

Yes, it can be a good 'advertisement' for PyME. But such a topic would be misplaced. So it would be closed and deleted quickly, I fear...

Using the forum news could be better.

Great Works, AdC ! 
I had just post this topic to Chinese forum here   and we are interested with this.  Maybe there are lot of further questions to discuss later....

afterburner:  your avatar looks like a Chinese girl....

Thanks for the interest you all have in PyME.

Alixyang said:
I had just post this topic to Chinese forum here   and we are interested with this.  Maybe there are lot of further questions to discuss later....

Ho ! Nice !
It would be a pleasure for me to answer any question. If I know the answer, of course...

Thanks !

The manual will come in some time, but there are basic instructions in the 'readme.txt' file.

You can ask me any question. I'll answer them as soon as possible, since I moved for my job and have a very restricted access to the web.

:roll: I absolutely dislike people just saying "I get an error. what's the reason for that???"

Which error do you get?

Yes, it could be usefull for me to know what is this error...

Some are due to bugs and limitations, some other are casual...

Just try the latest version (0.9.2c), and if the error is still there, describe it and, eventually, give a copy of the log file created in PyME folder.

Hi,
look what i got
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "PythonCard\menu.pyo", line 204, in _dispatch
  File "editor.pyo", line 302, in on_menuModificationOpen_select
  File "editor.pyo", line 814, in importAll
  File "pymelib\ModuleImporter.pyo", line 25, in importAll
  File "pymelib\FileParser.pyo", line 330, in parse
  File "pymelib\FileParser.pyo", line 151, in traite_headers
KeyError: 'E:\\Mount&Blade\\Modules\\Native'
i just do not understand what am i doing wrong :p i'd like to have some fun with editing few weapons to make game more... "realistic" if i can call it like that
i did what was written in readme.txt and i can't launch it, in down left corner in PyME.exe (after i tried to open a module) was : Importing... and nothing happens
and after that i had this error in logs pls help me :p

Anroll said:
Hi,
look what i got
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "PythonCard\menu.pyo", line 204, in _dispatch
  File "editor.pyo", line 302, in on_menuModificationOpen_select
  File "editor.pyo", line 814, in importAll
  File "pymelib\ModuleImporter.pyo", line 25, in importAll
  File "pymelib\FileParser.pyo", line 330, in parse
  File "pymelib\FileParser.pyo", line 151, in traite_headers
KeyError: 'E:\\Mount&Blade\\Modules\\Native'
i just do not understand what am i doing wrong :p i'd like to have some fun with editing few weapons to make game more... "realistic" if i can call it like that
i did what was written in readme.txt and i can't launch it, in down left corner in PyME.exe (after i tried to open a module) was : Importing... and nothing happens
and after that i had this error in logs pls help me :p
This is due to the fact I got bugs in the installer builder. My own .ini file was packed in the installer. So the PyME was configured with wrong paths...

I have corrected this today, but haven't changed the PyME version. I've also corected the readme. It is now the documentation file for the PyME 0.9.2c  :oops:

Sorry...

The next version will permit you to change the interface language.

But I only have two language resources : english and french.

So volunteers are needed to make other language resources.
Darwin is OK for the german version.
Would Shjn realize the chinese one ?

Achieved translations :
  • English(correction needed for orthograph),
  • French (idem).
  • Spanish
[/list]

Translations in work :
  • German.

Volunteer tranlators :
  • Darwin (German).
  • Megale91 (Spanish).

The languages ressources for PyME are text files.
The first line of these files is the name of the language, the other are made like this : 'strXX String of characters, even with white spaces & sp€cial ch@racters'.
To create a new language resource, just change the first line, translate the strings and save with another name.

If you want to make a translation, just PM me.

Back
Top Bottom