Trading Caravans

Users who are viewing this thread

Dahvos

Sergeant at Arms
I just noticed in my sand box campaign that i am on day 151 and i havent seen a trading caravan in weeks. When i go to my town Dubhlin and ask the mayor about the trade and he says basicly he has heard no news in any of the cities and then says no news is good news they say!, I got curious so i cheated and did the ctr-T to toggle the fog of war off and i searched the entire map and couldnt find one single caravan of any nation. Is this a bug and traders are not spawning?

here you go let me know what might of caused it please i would appreciate it. Also let me know if u have any trouble with the link to the save game https://www.dropbox.com/s/bl9bomf753qe7q9/sg04.sav?dl=0

Dahvos said:
Has anybody else had this issue?

I have.
But i'm in work now and can't upload my save.

In my game, the trading caravan appeared only when i founded my own kingdom (just for me, the others kingdoms still doesn't have any)

real odd, I am thinking about starting another campaign to see if indeed the caravans stop spawning at a point in time or maybee they just get attacked and killed off real fast.

thanks i appreciate it, economics and trading are a big part of my game play, I noticed it about day 100 or so but didnt think anything of it, untill i noticed that on my past two trips trading some wool to dorestadt that i didnt see any traders at all and thought that is unusual. If u can figure out the problem i would like to know so i could continue that campaign.  ... And by the way i was playing 1.04 beta

where is the hotfix(or is that comming soon)? And it is no problem to me reporting bugs.. anything to help iron out the game.

Back
Top Bottom