bug on doccika

Users who are viewing this thread

bill2505

Squire
the is a bug early in the storyline when you help the village doccinga (or something like this) from sven attacking with his ship.i deafeat all his troops but i see that one troop is left floating the air deep in the sea and my troops cannot reach it

This sort of thing is why I play with cheats enabled.  Just pop that sucker with the F4.  I figure that this kind of thing is likely to continue to be a risk with sea battles and other special scenes.  While uncommon, I've seen a few things like that myself and hence never turn cheat mode off.  VC does some ambitious things with the engine, as far as I can tell, and for that I can tolerate a degree of instability.

Yes, these bugs are pretty nasty. I remember that when I had 26 army + me on my ship every start of the battle I was pushed out of the boat to drown. Happened 3 times until I found out I have to have less people on the ship. Sucks in realistic mode.

When It happened to me(around two times) I collect some throwing spears/javelins from the ground to solve the problem.  :twisted:

But He wasn't so far away from the dock, my troops goes to him without get drowned

FelipeII said:
When It happened to me(around two times) I collect some throwing spears/javelins from the ground to solve the problem.  :twisted:

But He wasn't so far away from the dock, my troops goes to him without get drowned

Lucky man :wink:
I had 30 slingers and they didn't even break a shield of 1/2 vikings out of the map

Back
Top Bottom