[resolved]~~SERIOUS GLITCH~~

Users who are viewing this thread

JamesThompson

I recently had a glitch on Viking Conquest. No-one else has it. I'm starting to think that it's only me.

Whenever I enter a town, it says "you see the banner of your wife, >insert lord here<"... when I look at the characters its only me and my companions. Then I look at myself in the character screen, and it says that every lord in the game is my husband. Also, the clothes are messed up. Even the lords are shirtless. Whenever I speak to a lord, he just says "What do you want?" and the only options I have are: "Surrender or die!" or "Nothing. We'll leave you in peace."

I don't know why this has happened or how.. but I have been a long way. I'll have to re-do it, once again...

I have reinstalled the new updates for this game... hopefully it will help  :neutral:

I started a new game a few days ago, and all was working fine. I didnt edit any txt files, no.

Also, when I loaded the game up today all of the images in the Notes page are gone. They are nowhere to be seen. Also a load of error symbols come up.

I dont know whats happening.. If I have to start again I will quit the game. It seems to be going wrong again though...  :cry:

Removed the gamemode.. i have another though

also its steam

i dont mind though. it seems to work now.

thanks though! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom