make the game more graphic

Users who are viewing this thread

garlar

Recruit
lol i would like to see that when a person gets shot with an arrow in the leg they start crawling around a bit and then they get up and then when ur about to kill a person by shootin him in the stomach he should stagger around not knowing where he is and then u can decapitate his walking corpse loL!

An arrow in the belly should be a horrifying sight and I don't want to see it you ghoul. But if Festus from the old Gunsmoke TV show got hit in the head with an arrow that could be fun to watch, because it wouldn't really be hurting anything. Or Billy Mays the guy who sells cheap junk on TV I would love to see an arrow in him. Maybe that would shut him up. But I doubt it. Only the good die young after all. I can't wait President Billy Mays!

And here's me thinking the game was all about role playing and small unit battles, not some frag fest of horror...

Silly me... :roll:

Oh don't worry dude I don't want bloody entrails and horror either I was just joking about it, I'm sure Armagan doesn't want to get rated X.

Is it just me, or are there more idiots incapable of writing even barely understandable english around than a month ago?

lol nakuri gay he hsould be sticked whit a arrow in the hed

Nahkuri said:
Is it just me, or are there more idiots incapable of writing even barely understandable english around than a month ago?

lol nakuri gay he hsould be sticked whit a arrow in the hed

exactly. Why do they feel the need to loose all the dots and repeatedly tell us that they are laughing out loud?

I wonder if these people actually are Laughing out Loud whenever they say lol. It would be pretty funny to see someone typing and randomly bursting into idiotic laughter.

There is a "Removable Limbs" thread and a "Hmmm...Gore" thread if the original poster is interested in pursuing his bloody suggestion. :smile:

Check the frequent suggestions thread...

Unless I'm mistaken, the latest word is that armagan is going to increase gore. But I wouldn't be expecting violent amputation or decapitation if I were you.

The only thing I can come up with now...is better gravity effects...something like when a guy is knocked off a cliff, he should tumble (rather than slide) and take damage from the fall, the same as should happen when knocked off a horse.

Other thing would be that unarmoured riders would likely be killed when hit hard (mostly by bladed weapons), whereas heavily armoured riders would be more likely to repeat words, no sorry - would be more likely to get knocked off (but survive).

Sorry okiN,

I must say one more thing here however -

Dear garlar,

If you are interested in blood, hacking limbs off etc, please do the following things:

Buy/hire a playstation 2
Buy/hire "Shadow of Rome"

The above contains plenty of blood, dismemberment and other such bountiful things. It is actually quite a good game. Needless to say it is an 18 rated product.

Back
Top Bottom