"This hotfix contains two files:

- Presentations.txt
- Scripts.txt

Please move them to ...\Warband\Modules\Nova Aetas\ to fix:

- Bugged weekly budget report
- Error 'Opcode: -2147483648'

Have fun enjoying the mod!"

Download - Moddb

Now please put effort in reporting that other bug: 'opcode -4563163161'.
Post detailed reports, screenshots! Help me to reproduce it.
When does it happen? What did you do before?

Just appropriate topic:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,312683.0.html

I have some screenshots of the error but i can't send it because the forum won't let me: "Sorry, you are not allowed to post external links until you have been on this forum longer." So i will just describe it. It crashes randomly around 2 days in game, i've always visited city's before the crashes and it black screens when it does. It also opens a prompt wich gives the invalid opcode -2147483648 error. It crashed twice when i was walking around. When i load a saved game that crashed, it crashes again after a few seconds of walking so it seems that the error is saved somehow. If you need more information let me know and i will try to help you. I can show it with teamviewer aswell i think if that helps.

Doesn´t work for me either with the Code - Error  :sad: started a new save got the error on day 2.

btw very good mode enjoy it a lot! Started to play Warband again.
Thank you and keep up the good work!

Hello Quintillilus, you may recognise me as vinny911 on Mod DB. I have screenshoted the Invalid OP code error which makes it impossible to play the game. First here are the details. Basically  I have had this happen on three saves, each time I have had to make a new character. It seems to happen at random but when it does happen it will continue to happen at exactly the same time every time you reload your last save for example, if the error comes up at noon in game time, then every time you reload the save it will happen again at noon, crashing the game. Other than that there is not much else to go on here is the print screen and I really hope this helps as I've lost soo many hours of progress. ( I have sent you a PM containing the link as i am not able to post links on this site because i just made an account in order to help resolve this issue)

Thanks for the hotfix :smile:.
I really didn't even start new game in v1.1 due to these two bugs. :grin:
Now I can, thanks.

Cryptical said:
SBolshevik said:
Yeah, seems like the hotfix didn't have an effect.

It had an effect to be honest... all gathering tools are gone... :grin: not even a single one can be found...

1.12 had no effect but 1.11 did, as for tools, they're rareish but not too bad, but I am still getting OP error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom