Bug Reporting HQ

Users who are viewing this thread

delavaskez said:
Tom Bubu said:
Well, this one is strange:
I have 426 Florins and I want to acquire a charter to use (Swadian) Baron Delinardus'es forest for woodcutting. However if I request it, he tells me the price is 350 Florins. With next click my character says "I've changed my mind." and then leads me to  "Charge the enemy" or "Leave" option.  :???: 
Edit: After gaining more money it works  :roll: but still leads player to "Charge the enemy" options.

This is really minor bug since you can click "leave".

Yep I know  :wink:
I don't know but in weekly budget report I could've clicked "Continue"  :???:
Edit: Ok, now I can't  :roll:

Alrighty, 1 more thing i remember from last nights "trytoplay". A mighty Cryptical was walking around the riverside, when bunch of hobos (aka looters) attacked... 'tis was near the bridge... then a sudden realization! Looters (or me) had a boat! My options were Board , go ashore or surrender... tried both Board and Go ashore, both times CTD  :/ 

(im talking about the bridge and river near the old Ux... Hux... Uch... well the old ruins, next to swadian town, near Veluca)

Volkonski said:
doublejsam1 said:
I'm stuck at the Weekly budget with no options for me to leave it, am I the only one having this?
Nope, just got this as well. Poor Quintillius, he solves one thing and then the rest just falls apart on him.
Strange. Which weekly report? Kingdom or personal? There is an option to 'Continue...'. I never got problems with these menus.

For some reason when I visit the Pope's Throneroom my game crashes. I offered 400 coins if it matters. Also donating money to the archbishop doesn't let me  finish the dialogue.
CTD without error = lower graphical settings

im playing your new version v1.1 and its very unstable to me. I get a RGL error that says "Invalid opcode -2147483648" the game crashes and the save is no longer playable. when ever i try and move in a save the game immediately gives this message and crashes.

I also had a point where my party disappeared and couldn't move when i left and tried again the game also crashed and save was no longer playable.
How long did you play? I suggest restarting the game =\.

I also find that when moving out of farm sometimes I just disappear and my camera is stuck looking at my last  position, turned cheats on and I couldn't teleport.
Strange. I suggesting alt+enter and alt+enter again to see if this works.

I too have reached a point where I can't continue a game any further because I get "invalid opcode -2147483648" crash.

I had the party disappear bug once as well, but after restarting the game I re-appeared and was able to continue.
Anyone able to post a screenshot? Or post the fully details of this error. When happens? What did you do before?

Slaves do not require money to buy, neither does it care if your inventory is full. You can buy slaves even if you have 0 florins and no inventory space. It does still play the money gain/loss sound and says "You lost 500 florins" and you actually do if you have florins though.
Errhh did you buy the slaves at the market?

2- When I start "Rescue or Ransom a Prisoner" in Narma: I can't enter the prison door or leave the town after I kill the guard and take the keys. I tried cheats to kill any guard that might still be around but nobody was there. I had to save and reload the save.
This should be fixed in v1.1. It's complex for me to test. Can anyone confirm this be fixed?

3- This family portrait  :lol:
Lol! Even the Warband developers didn't have that many entry points to take care for so many visitors.
I guess this happens once in your life, so I am not going to add 100+ entry points in every hall.

All other bugs are now on my personal bugs list and will be/are fixed!
Thanks for reporting.

Alrighty, 1 more thing i remember from last nights "trytoplay". A mighty Cryptical was walking around the riverside, when bunch of hobos (aka looters) attacked... 'tis was near the bridge... then a sudden realization! Looters (or me) had a boat! My options were Board , go ashore or surrender... tried both Board and Go ashore, both times CTD  :/ 
Already fixed. Bridges will no longer lead to sea battles. About the CTDs -> lower settings please.

Quintillius said:
Volkonski said:
doublejsam1 said:
I'm stuck at the Weekly budget with no options for me to leave it, am I the only one having this?

Nope, just got this as well. Poor Quintillius, he solves one thing and then the rest just falls apart on him.

Strange. Which weekly report? Kingdom or personal? There is an option to 'Continue...'. I never got problems with these menus.
Personal, And from what I've seen, i'm not the only one experiencing this

Quintillius said:
Volkonski said:
doublejsam1 said:

Even when i try to look weekly budget report from menu, under Reports, Continue button is missing

The weekly budget bug where you can't leave just happened to me. The last thing I did that would affect it was starting the construction site and hiring the maximum number of labourers, perhaps its related? When I go into the screen the labourers wages do not show up at all so I suspect it has something to do with it.

Thanks that's some good information I can actually use.

Anyone willing to post screenshots?

It's related to constructing own castle, thanks! Let's fix it.

This has been reported before, but just to draw attention to it, if you siege a place that requires siege towers you have in fact already lost since you will have to do all the fighting on your own since the siege tower is bugged, you can get on top, but the troops can't. There are planks in the way of the ramp.

dgvvQUT.jpg

Version 1.1

Invalid Op Code -###
Day 61

From my version 1.0 playthrough, I suspect this has to do with the Turguhn Horde invasion. In the 1.1 game, the invasion has not yet begun, and I suspect the error is related to the event.

Character is not pending prestige upgrade, not in a faction, holds no properties, was buying/selling goods prior to error, error occurs while travelling,  infinite camp still brings the error.

new game:
Rumors of Eastern threat screen shows on infinite camp
Invasion screen appears
invalid op code day 73.

This CAN be reproduced with infinite camp.

hello, i have a problem with the weekly repport for money, it bug and i can't left the menu

1410011442-bug-report-money.jpg

PS : i have the 1.1 version

im playing your new version v1.1 and its very unstable to me. I get a RGL error that says "Invalid opcode -2147483648" the game crashes and the save is no longer playable. when ever i try and move in a save the game immediately gives this message and crashes.

I'm having this issue as well, after three ingame days it crashed and the save was corrupted. I started a new game and played for 2 hours, hasn't happened again.

In characters menue it tells me I'm an atheist whilst I picked Christianity. It seems it doesn't affect anyting but the report so nothing game breaking really.

Fehnor said:
Version 1.1

Invalid Op Code -###
Day 61

From my version 1.0 playthrough, I suspect this has to do with the Turguhn Horde invasion. In the 1.1 game, the invasion has not yet begun, and I suspect the error is related to the event.

Character is not pending prestige upgrade, not in a faction, holds no properties, was buying/selling goods prior to error, error occurs while travelling,  infinite camp still brings the error.

new game:
Rumors of Eastern threat screen shows on infinite camp
Invasion screen appears
invalid op code day 73.

This CAN be reproduced with infinite camp.

made some edits, bump for visibility

I don't think my speculation was correct; in my first game, the rumor screen had not yet appeared.

I did notice some funky script early in the first game related to factions upgrading tech levels. Possibly related?

In the first game, I received no reports of the new world (uprisings, etc) so that is a possibility as well.
I can't do any more testing on my first game (breaks immediately)
In second game, no factions are dying

Forum search led me to MadVader comment: The opcode number is the operation in header_operations.py.  There is none numbered ###, therefore it's invalid.

Searching for the opcode number led me to lord_find_alternative_faction -1 in scripts.txt. This is notable because the line has a difference from v1.0. I would look at Module_scripts.py and search for the "lord_find_alternative_faction" section and compare it with 1.0

Quintillius said:
I also had a point where my party disappeared and couldn't move when i left and tried again the game also crashed and save was no longer playable.

+1.

I just started with the new hotfix. Created a character and spawned in Swadia, closest (yet far away) was Sunos. I had just fought a bunch of Mountain Whatever-their-name-is and leveled up. I was 1 game-hour away from Sunos when my party disappeared (as if they fell below the map). I tried cheating to move them somewhere else on the map but that didn't work. I also tried saving before exiting the game but it crashed to desktop without any error messages.

How did it exactly disappear? Falling? Immediately?

Forum search led me to MadVader comment: The opcode number is the operation in header_operations.py.  There is none numbered ###, therefore it's invalid.
Thank you! You show some clear bit of insight!
I found the bug. It's indeed an operation which does not exist:

Instead of: '(neq, ...),' I used '(neg, ...),'  :evil:

Searching for the opcode number led me to lord_find_alternative_faction -1 in scripts.txt. This is notable because the line has a difference from v1.0. I would look at Module_scripts.py and search for the "lord_find_alternative_faction" section and compare it with 1.0
Indeed, the bug was in that script and in another script. You're good :cool:.

Back
Top Bottom