Hi. I made seven new fully fleshed out companions for Floris 2.54, EXPANDED only. I was initially making it for silverstag but I came to the realization (after it was all said and done) that silverstag has no source files. So I added them to Floris instead.
The seven new companions are as following (Click spoilers for image preview)
1) Gawain, a childhood friend from before you came to Calradia. He's a prince and he's in some trouble, so he came to Calradia looking for you (and help). All rounder type
2) Luka. Her father married her off to her uncle, and her uncle died and her father stole her inheritance to pay off his debts. She's specialized in tactics.
3) Sahand. He's a ex-hashashin (assassin).
4) Jeanne. Her father is murdered, she sets off to unite Calradia somehow. She's a commoner who starts with high charisma and leadership, making her a good lord candidate.
5) Kabuki. He's a warrior from a far away island nation to the west. (Okay, he's a samurai- the in game explanation for strange armour)
6) Taheer. He's a retired bandit chief, and a bit of a potty mouth. He specializes in looting (I was also going to give him high prisoner management for use in silverstag, but... yeah.)
Warning - adult language
7) Andrei. He's a mercenary that basically plays off this trope http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DumbMuscle
starts with high strength, but only has 2 intelligence and 2 charisma - don't worry, this is balanced around how the native companions work - he doesn't have more attribute/skill points then what ymir would have at the same level. Well, since he has 2 intelligence (all companions will at least start with a base of 4 intelligence) he has two less skill points than every other companion, that he can't recover through leveling up.
A couple of things
1) The new companions are balanced point/statistic wise around the native companions.
At level one, native companions have 15 attributes and 8 skill points to spend and then +1 more skill point for every attribute put into intelligence past 4 (Their stat base is 4/4/4/4, with Andrei being an exception to that rule - his base is 8/4/2/2 [Balanced so that charisma/intelligence are his dump stat]).
2) As far as I am aware, the points that are in inventory management are wasted on companions. If they started with +2 in inventory management, I put the points into another one of their skills that their attributes will allow them to have. Katrin is the exception, since she's the canonically useless specialized party member.
3) I nerfed Floris (Sorry Floris!) After doing the math, he had six more attribute points than he was supposed to, and 9 skillpoints more than he was supposed to have. I removed six of his intelligence and then removed the 6 points he had in inventory management, and then I deducted about 1 point from many of his skills until he matched the native companion bases.
4)Taheer is a rough character and he likes to curse, so if you don't like cursing than keep on reading because we can fix that.
5) I have also included the source files from the devsuite that I edited. This includes module_strings.py, module_scripts.py, and module_troops.py. If you understand how the devsuit works, then you can edit the dialogue anyway you see fit. This also means you can look at the dialogue before you even load up the game.
There are two OSP included in this pack:
Retexure - Maxmilian Armour by cow7488http://mbwarband.nexusmods.com/mods/3625/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D3625%26preview%3D&pUp=1
SacredStoneHead's Samurai Armour Pack (Armour unique to Kabuki, can't be purchased in a smith)http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,230171.0.html
And lastly of course, the Floris team and all the great modders who's works have been included into Floris pack.
Okay, last thing I want to cover. I mostly made these companions and changes for myself - I will admit, they're not perfect, but I did spend a lot of time working on them (+20 hours). I think they're a good base though, if I didn't I wouldn't even bother releasing them. So I'm not going to shy away from criticism - let me know if you find something that you think needs changing. Let me know if you think the grammar is bad somewhere, or if the character's personality is inconsistent, or if the writing itself is just plain stupid. There is also no method to who the characters like and dislike - the native/floris companions won't interact with the new characters, and some only have one dislike, where Sahand has no dislikes at all (He's stoic, he doesn't care about peoples personalities, for him the end justifies the means, so he has no king support opponent or morality issues).
So even though I mostly made these for myself, if even a single person is interested, there is a high possibility I will release updates. If there's enough interest, I wouldn't mind fixing them up until they're a satisfactory add-on to Floris itself (assuming Floris wouldn't mind getting a little involved with the project.)
Just merge Expanded Floris Mod Pack 2.54 with your currently existing one, and choose to overwrite (don't forget to back up text files).