More improvement for fief should be in our list. Thanks for reminding me of that.
How is your adventure so far into the mod? I'm very curious to know how people play out the mod, what troops they use and things, since I was the main guy that did the balancing, it'd be great to know.
1. I like the diversity in items, horses armor and weapons. Just great in my opinion
2. The different bands you met on the road are a bit one dimensional. Like companies consisting of only crusaders, Aethlings, Dragon Priests and so on. 75 of these superheroes are almost unbeatable in a stand up fight, probably for most lords and kings in the game too. Way to go is to add more different troops to that faction, I think. so you have like 10-20 top troops, 20 middle guys and some low tier troops to round things up. Any KHO should have some footpads IMO.
3. I think that knights are a bit OP. Maybe they should get a nerf.
4. I know it's early but it's hard to get a sense of there being any connection between the minor factions (KHO) and other major factions. They are however very fun to fight and I am hoping you can implement more minor factions in the future, and if possible CKHO like in Pendor.
5. Can't stop playing. That's a compliment to the dev team
PS! What the hell do I do with Nibor and Zoonya when I have them as prisoners?