Mount&Blade > Zendar Town Square - Mount&Blade Discussion

Requests for custom banners, surcoats and shields

(1/758) > >>

Feerspoir:
I'm starting a fairly obvious thread. Request personal banners from those in the community who know how to do it.

I'll start with these two:

1) the following would each substitute a square banner, i.e. please center on a square banner with a white background:

a)

b)

Thanks in advance.

doorknobdeity:
I've always liked the design of the coat of arms in Edmund Blair Leighton's "The Accolade."

Heck, if someone would be so kind as to create the appropriate texture, I'd learn to mod it in myself, and put it on surcoats and shields as well.

wildhorse:

--- Quote from: doorknobdeity on October 09, 2007, 05:20:31 AM ---I've always liked the design of the coat of arms in Edmund Blair Leighton's "The Accolade."

Heck, if someone would be so kind as to create the appropriate texture, I'd learn to mod it in myself, and put it on surcoats and shields as well.

--- End quote ---

nice picture,......a good example of wearing heraldics on surcoats

Tulon:
The Hall of Heraldry Thread has a lot of personal/customized banners as used in Mount & Blade - you might want to check that out. ;)

Feerspoir:

--- Quote from: Tulon on October 09, 2007, 11:19:10 PM ---The Hall of Heraldry Thread has a lot of personal/customized banners as used in Mount & Blade - you might want to check that out. ;)

--- End quote ---
I'm aware of that thread, but while one is a vehicle for posting/sharing already made custom banners, this one is for actually requesting them from a third party.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version