Horse damage...

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Blade

Recruit
Would it be possible to let us know how much life our horse has? I mean, while mounted, just add an extra HP indicator or something. It would be nice to know when one more shot will kill my horse, so I can dismount and not lose it.

Also, I think it would be a good idea to show when we hit a horse. Cause firing a bow and hitting the enemy's mount is different than firing a bow and missing completely.

It would also be nice to know that I CAN hit the broad side of a barn... well... a horse at least... even though I'm aiming for the rider. :p

a. It's already suggested.
b. Well, you can understand that from sound of impact. But a good idea, nonetheless.
c. No idea what you meant.

Balor said:
a. It's already suggested.

Balor said:
b. Well, you can understand that from sound of impact. But a good idea, nonetheless.

Well, when they're a nice big distance away, you don't hear wether or not you hit anything.

Balor said:
c. No idea what you meant.

Just a personal comment. I kept thinking I was missing my target. I wasn't really, I was just hitting the wrong part of it. :wink:

Oh. Well, actually, it doesn't really matter if you know that you hit it or not :smile: It will fall (or not) after a few hits no matter if you knew (or not) for how much HPs you hit it.
However, I'd like to see that, myself - after that, at least, I'll understand if armor on warhorses and chargers is just for show, or really absorbs damage :smile:. For some reason, all horses go down after 2 (rarely 3) arrows from my bow, no matter if it is a saddle horse or a charger. I suspect the worst :sad:.

Lord Blade said:
Balor said:
Just a personal comment. I kept thinking I was missing my target. I wasn't really, I was just hitting the wrong part of it. :wink:

In the options you can choose to "display damage". Then you will know that you either "hit vaegir veteran for x damage" or "hit horse for x damage" in the lower left corner of the screen.

This topic has been discussed to death before.

Please use the search function before starting a new thread.

Armor DOES make a horse last longer in combat.

Locking now.

DE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom