Little minor annoyances like that are saved for last on the spectrum lol.
Quote from: Windbusche on Today at 05:24:41 AM
So far, my issues are these...
-Terrorist and Spec-Ops too similar, merge into Modern Faction.
-Bring back the old Riflemen, that have fucktons of different eras. They are really necessary for the enjoyment of this mod.
-All the factions feel very linear, as odd as that may be. Many of them nearly untouched, Superheroes need a damn weapon!
-Assassin's should do a shit ton of damage with punches due to the hidden blade and new content.
-Executioners need new content.
-Slightly buff Repeating Crossbow accuracy, rename 'Cho Ku Nu'
-Chinese Medieval Rifle is absolute trash in every scenario.
-Give the colonists more gear to diversify them from the Empire.
-Perhaps another WoW faction?
-Buff all bows by a couple of damage points minus Elven bows.
1. Indeed a remerge to The Modern Soldiers would be nice for the Surviviors/Modern Troop/Terrorist Troop Classes
2. We will bring back the ol' Colonial/NW era troops and their awesome uniforms when we are a 100% sure on availability to use
3. Indeed they are linear for the time being, I agree Super Heores need some kind of suitable weapon to fit their look lol
4. Hmm I like the Fist damage increase for Assassins idea we give them that would work we would just need a custom attack animation for it then...
5. Indeed they do, we will find something that fits soon enough perhaps a ranged class of a Gothic/Dark horror look or something.
6. I find the Repeating Crossbow to have good accuracy as is but not a bad idea at all, And yeah we will rename it to 'Chu Ku Nu'
7. I think the Medieval Rifle (Fireworks gun?) Was a experiment so we will see how we can imrpove it, its a nice idea.
8. The Colonists items are a fiscal business while we look for permissions and resources elsewhere. Same for Civil War era, anything Colonial atm.
9. WoW Faction is undecided right now as we need to reexamine our resource availabilty and such.
10. I also find bows could use a +13 damage boost to +15 or something better but not one hit killing against a boss wave.