North and South - Bug's & Glitches

Users who are viewing this thread

And if you want historical accuracy you shouldn't have changed the colour of 1st Virginia sergeant chevrons...

Just like Washington artillery uniforms are all inaccurate as well.

The 1st VA sarge didn't have chevrons, the model used the private coat. So which chevrons are you referring to? I might change them to black considering the trim they use is black instead of the traditional yellow like other units.

http://www.minecreek.info/american-uniforms/csa-private-cavalry-campaign-dress.html

The Washington Arty uniforms seen in game are based on the pre-civil war/Bull Run uniforms although the one in game have the short jacket as opposed to the long frock coat.

http://www.washingtonartillery.com/Uniforms%20page.htm

Arty might get guidons too but its a question of who carries it (without having to make a new unit), finding 1861 or pre 1861 flags and hopeing that said unit even has a flag and isn't "lost to time".

Hey. I downloaded 0.400 then 0.403 but whenever i go onto the game it says i have 0.402 and it won't show any game servers. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the whole mod along with the patchs to no avail. HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

• If you select the Remington model revolver, it removes the arrow to switch to the Colt.
  • The 1859 Sharps Carbine can switch to melee mode, but not actually attack or block.
  • Could be intentional: Bowie knife is an instant-kill
  • 2nd Kentucky Whitworth and Longrifle cannot be picked up when dropped.
  • Illinois Militia Rifles cannot be picked up when dropped.
  • No death sounds.

Edit: Thanks for the quick responses, I'll keep looking.

1. Known bug, not sure what's causing it.
2. Not a bug, melee was removed from all carbines, cav already have swords. Furthermore, the melee animations for carbines were terrible (rifle floating in the air terrible).
3. Will look into it.
4. Not a bug. Sharpshooter rifles are the most accurate in the game and in order to prevent units from abusing them, only the sharpshooter can use his weapon.
5. See #4.
6. Will look into it.

:arrow: Keep em coming!

Lol, I'm going to check the old horse speeds out of curiosity.

US Arty Howitzer squad don't spawn with cannons and have a sniper for an officer during Commander battles.
Audio seems to cut out at times particularly with the voices.

Mailman653 said:
Lol, I'm going to check the old horse speeds out of curiosity.

US Arty Howitzer squad don't spawn with cannons and have a sniper for an officer during Commander battles.
Audio seems to cut out at times particularly with the voices.

So-called "Light" Cavalry horses are terribly slow. I might come back to this mod if this were fixed.

Back
Top Bottom