NW Completed ♔ The Royal Army of Britannia Thursday Zombie Event! ♔

Users who are viewing this thread

JohanBorg163

Sergeant
The Royal Army of Britannia Zombie Event

Hello lads! The Royal Army of Britannia is proud to present you the Thursday Zombie Event! Want to try a new event out instead of having Linebattles the whole week? Well this is the event for you!

Zombie_Logo_by_JipJive.jpg

Event Information:

How to Play: The Zombies are basicly Russian Partisans, The Survivors are only allowed to go Line Infantry and each regiment is allowed to have 1 sapper and Artillerist each!

The Russian team will start with 1 Zombie, the survivors are only allowed to shoot the zombie, not melee him! So it requires alot of teamwork. When a Partisan kills a Survivor then that survivor will switch to Russian Partisan.

The last 3 Survivors are allowed to melee and shoot.

Rules:

1) Listen to the Admins!
2) Do NOT Teamkill!
3) Do NOT build massive sandwalls to block the doors!
4) Have fun!

What Sort of Regiments are allowed to join?:

Everyone is welcome! But there won't be any Cavalry in the game, but Cavalry regiments are still welcome to play as Line Infantry! Same goes for Artillery, but every regiment is allowed to have 1 artillerist each to man the mini cannons at the windows etcetra.

What Time:

8PM GMT -- 3PM EST!
Join the Royal Scots Teamspeak 7:45PM GMT for sign ups!

Regiment Name:
Regiment Leader:
Leader's Steam:
Estimated attendance:
Did you read the rules and the guide?

Teamspeak Information:

ts63.gameservers.com:9144

Thank you, and see you there!

Rylscots.gif

Hello Guys :smile:

Today I got a call from Elite'a to come together with you to participate in this event. I and the regiment in which I am, I would love grabs share. We will take pride in the fact that we can once again meet with Royal_Scots.
I'm sure we'll have a great time.
Elite, thank you for the invitation.
To see.

Greetings

|42Cdo|Maj.GhostRider |V| / 1ps_KW_Cpl_GhostRider

Would it be possible for BI to join your next Zombie event? We could get some 50-60ish players divided into 3-4 regiments.
One more thing: is staying on your TS mandatory and how many players usually join this event?
I' m going to post a real application after you answer me.

Well the entire Royal Army of Britannia will join the event, and we have 4 regiments in total in it.

And no you don't have to stay in our teamspeak, but you have to join it to sign up at 7:45PM GMT, where i will repeat the rules and such.

Also your regiment is most welcome to our event!

Regiment Name: 82nd Regiment of Foot
Regiment Leader: Foxy (Steam: Captain Fox of the White Tower)
Leader's Steam:
Estimated attendance:15-20
Did you read the rules and the guide? I have read it to myself and my officers

Sorry to say this event has been cancelled, we are doing a line-battle instead tonight if anyone is interested in joining let me know.

Back
Top Bottom