He can expect that if he makes a silly thread and also you can't call someone a cock and then tell them to take a permanent break from life...that makes you a hypocrite
Also, see how he is muted ? Maybe he's not so smart after all huh ? Maybe he does make silly posts instead of just caring about the game ?
Think before you post.
should also think before you post, and then don't post.
- i cant reload on horseback while moving , why? (you should be able to move at a slow-medium speed BUT if you speed up to gallop the bullet falls down and reload fails, and if you TURN the horse around the bullet falls and reload fails. nice idea huh?
No it's not a nice idea. Dragoons are stupid enough as it is, all most of them do is ride up to someone and try to shoot point-blank in to their face. It's a cheap, stupid and cowardly tactic and it's bloody easy too, there's no need to give them any more help.
- in commander battle when we start everyone is stuck on each other and it takes around half a minute to get out of the cluster, make them spawn next to each other instead of over each other?
There are 64 spawning entry points in game because Warband was meant for 64 players, this means each entry point is getting used more than once and everyone becomes stuck because of it. I don't think it can be changed.
- maybe even a mode between battle and team deathmatch called team battle, where the respawn time if you die is 2 minutes and the team that fully dies loses the round?
I actually think this is a good idea, but battle is fine as it is and adding another game mode would probably only split the community in game (sort of like naval battle was doing for a few days before the sale) - unless it was fight and destroy, now that I'd be up for.
- when i reload while crouched my musket goes under my knee !
This is just because of the lack of new animations - which frankly I think is damn lazy. You will also see that the axes and some smaller weapons also don't fit in peoples hands properly either.
- some people spin like drunk guys in melee fight but they own everybody, they should make the spinning slow even if your mouse sensivity is highest, right?
This is one of the lamest things in the game at the moment and unfortunately I don't think we will see it ever - or at least soon - fixed.