The Friday Fight
Welcome to the Friday Fight, a weekly event hosted by the 50th Queen's Own Regiment. We are hosting a weekly line-battle on a powerful 200 man server, and we want your regiment to be a part of it!
How Do We Sign Up?
Sign ups will be held on Friday's at 19:00 UTC/02:00 East Coast USA. Just head to the line-battle section of our server, 126.96.36.199, and we will sign you up. Make sure that you have your unit count before you enter the TeamSpeak to ensure that you and your regiment get a slice of the action.
What Are The Rules And Requirements?
- No Double Gunning
- If your line has less than 3 men, you must join another line.
- Crouching whilst firing or reloading is not allowed, except for riflemen.
- Dragoons can shoot from horesback, however they must be in a stationary line, and must be stationary when reloading. When retreating they may spread out.
- If you are the last two cavalry units, you must dismount and join a line.
- Cavalry officers are allowed to shoot from horseback with their pistol.
- Non-regimentals WILL be temporarily banned due to previous experiences. If you wish to use a non-regimental, they MUST WEAR TAGS, or they will not be allowed to participate.
- You must have a minimum of 6 Line Infantry and a maximum of 20.
- You must have a minimum of 6 Light Infantry/Riflemen and a maximum of 14.
- You must have a minimum of 8 Cavalry and a maximum of 15.
- You must have a minimum of 4 Artillery and a maximum of 8. Additional guards are allowed
Where Will The Battle Be Hosted?
The battle will be held on our regimental run server. The server can support 200 players, and is live 24/7, with minimal latency. The server will be locked down for the battles to ensure that no randoms can join. The server name is 50th_Queens_Public and the password will be handed out on the day. We hope you will join us for some regimental action, and good luck on the battlefield!