92nd Gordon Highlanders uniform

Users who are viewing this thread

McIntyre92nd

Recruit
Hey guys,

me and and some friends do Napoleonic re-enactment real life with the 92nd Gordon Highlanders.
A few of us guys have found this game and found it rather good to actually drill, since it's more the mind that needs to be trained then the body.
Anywho, I'd like to know how I can come by actual 92nd uniforms for Mount and Blade, since the closest we get now is the 42nd.
Either that or maybe a detailed how to for how to mod the uniforms.
Thanks guys!

McIntyre
Gordon Highlanders
92nd R.o.F.

We have a re-enactment group doing the Gordons here in the NL.  :grin:

You may find what you want in the community forumpart. Cant post a link, I'm on my Ipad

Then why have a scottish name?  :lol:

Ik moet eerst vervoer regelen, en met het openbaar vervoer de grens oversteken is altijd lastig :sad:

Ik zit bij een Schots regiment waarom zou ik een schotse naam hebben :razz: niet mn echte naam trouwens maar alleen in reenactment dus ik dacht hier ook maar

There is a custom 92nd skin availbile but as far as i know its only on the 92nd forum and only for those that have access to the entire forum. However im sure that if you asked nicely you would be allowed to use it so you might want to try visiting the 92nd forum and PMing the Colonel John Cameron.

:smile:

92nd%20rankersllululull.png

Thanks guys,

I'll look into it, the retextured model is pretty okay would love to see a completely remade uniform though with proper:
-crossbelt plate
-different sporran
-different white/blue lace pattern
and a green ball on top, since I'm Light company :smile:

but this sure as hell is close enough for now!
Thanks!

Here is a link to the download, all you need to do is move the files into the textures folder in your NW installation folder. Dont forget to either back up the textures folder or the specific files first though.

http://ge.tt/2Py9HTI/v/0

hey guys saw this thread and was wondering did anyone start the reenacting thread like we had before?

also: i do union civil war infantry  :wink:

darthrobocop said:
hey guys saw this thread and was wondering did anyone start the reenacting thread like we had before?

also: i do union civil war infantry  :wink:

When you will have some fun, to play with those :grin:

model7u.jpg

Back
Top Bottom