Gentlemens. Kindly ask just to reply following questions:
1. What recruitment are you play in game and why?
2. What recruitment are you prefer and why?
3. What do you like to see instead of you have?
I will be first replier:
1. Play lance type, would like to see all new game features. And DrTomas wish to push as to lance system, that's why some game features not supported any more by native system, such as templars in Holy Land http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,228873.msg5477276.html#msg5477276
or suffer from party morale game braker http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,231345.msg5535287.html#msg5535287
All this is reason I choose the lance recruitment.
2. Prefer native system. I like to be the real king in my fiefs. Have control over my garrisons, be able to leave the troops there and take them while needed.
For me the lance system makes the game very simple:
No need to care for creation of my army one by one, just visit some cities/fiefs and you will have a lot of ready warriors.
No need to care for garrisons creation - all automatical.
No need to care for other villages relationship - useless now.
No need to care for winning the battle with low loses (goodbye surgery skill and battle tactics) as all peoples losses can be restowed by one visit to fief.
All such "no need to care" make a gameplay very simple for me in compare with native recruitment.
3. May be some mixed system. The lances to be expensive but useful if I want fast to create castle/city garrison. The farmers in villages to employ very cheap to make own army. The reach peoples will use lances upon need, and poor will use farmers to upgrade. And off course control for garrisons.....
Do not kill me if you disagree. Just write here your comparison of two recruitments. Everybody can have his own opinion