1. Raising horses, cows, chickens, sheep for enterprises.
A. Winning events should give prize items like armor, weapons, horses not just money every time. (Items won should be unique to the location.) Example: Khergit events would have horses.
1. Horse racing
3. Bow shooting contest
4. Throwing contest
1. Custom sound triggers for message pop-ups.
A. A indicator to help you know when something in particular happens.
2. Dynamic route.
A. A transparent line that you create, that shows up on the world map. It would show you where to go next and how long it will take to get there. You can toggle it off and on.
B. Works with you, caravans, or vassals by giving multiple targets to go to in advance. Mainly, I thought it would be useful for people who do extensive trading to show where to go.
3. Difficulty levels. I'm not talking about the oh can I save my game before I quit, but actually have easy, normal, and hard settings. I have tons of these.
B. Easy - can see all the units info that are stationed in castles and towns. No Fog.
C. Medium - can see only what type of units that are stationed in castles and towns. Fog or No Fog
D. Hard - can see no info about troops that are stationed in castles and towns. Fog.
4. AI needs to move out of the way when they are being charged at by a horse.
1. The ability to choose how many troops that get sent into battle and what kind.
A. This would make battles longer and more enjoyable.
B. A negative effect would be a high risk of being captured but I still like the idea.
2. When you go into the command interface it should slow down time based on your leadership skill.
A. May take away from the realism.
3. A RTS overview when in battle to command troops from.
4. Realistic flags that wave in the wind. Would not mind having one while riding my horse into battle.
5. Chest seem out of place on the ground. Need some place to put it, like on a wagon.
6. Make chest vulnerable while on the battle field.
A. Items show up missing after battles when the enemy is close by your chest.
7. Soldiers can carry torches during night battles to light the surroundings up.
1. I'm tired of just chasing down the enemy, what about the ability to go hidden from the camp options
A. It would work like an ambush/surprise attack but doesn't have to work every time. Should be able to stay hidden for an amount of time. Other armies can have a chance to spot your trap. If your trap is spotted then you lose a lot of battle advantage.
2. Bribe prisoners with money to join your company right away.
A. should be very expensive.
3. Various levels of bandit camps.
A. When bandits go untended they can build small fortification on the map.
4. Interaction with bandit/raider camps.
A. Only if your character plays that role.
5. There should be an option under camp to go into your camp to talk to your npc's and change out npc's gear.
A. I thought this would add to the social aspect of the game. Maybe have some unique dialogue here too.
6. Maybe the ability to make watch towers on the world map that engineers build.
A. It would be part of a permanent camp until you move. A certain amount of units would have to stay here, but you can move out of it and attack the enemy. The enemy can also attack your watch tower. Building watch towers would take a long time to setup. Watch towers would have a high upkeep cost.
7. Make it an option under pillaging a village that you can actually fight the villagers and burn stuff down.
8. The ability to trade with caravans when you initiate conversation.
9. Locations on the world map other than villages/castles/towns. Example: Mines and farms. Kinda like Civilization.
10. When at night your guy on horseback holds a torch to light up his surroundings as he moves.
11. Training grounds have a camp fire that lights up at night. Maybe Villages/towns/castles have some kind of source of light at night from the world map.
12. Some kind of clock that tells the time of day/night.
1. Books for each skill.
2. Customizable castles
A. Quest would reward items to decorate. You could loot items to decorate with.
3. Customizable armor
A. You could dye armor different colors. The dyes would be very expensive.
4. Add Blacksmith guilds, Fletching Guilds, ect... in towns to do small stat upgrades to weapons and armor.
A. This should take some allotted time. Another option would be to make them upgrades that you can do to towns.
5. Extra slot to wear noble clothes over armor.
A. It can be any type of clothes. I just want to look good while walking around villages and castles. This could also help Distinguish the leaders of armies on the battlefield.
6. Text color changes when any message pops up. Example: When enemies are spotted near your village/town/castle.
A. Just another indicator to help with receiving important messages.
7. More voice dialogue - Too repetitive
A. Example: peasants and farmers on the world map.
8. Play a unique sound for pillaging a village, forcing the villagers to give you supplies and stealing cattle. I will give some vague examples.
A. Pillaging a village - People screaming, fire, loud bangs. etc...
B. Forcing villagers to give you supplies - Villagers yelling hysterically" "we will never forget what you done". "Our lord will take revenge for what you did". "we will never forgive your insolence".
C. Stealing cattle - Cows in distress. Mooooo!
9. Play individual sounds when moving items around in inventory.
A. Moving armor around would make armor sounds. etc.. etc..
10. Fix the merchant quest - deal with looter and bandit.
A. Just make them stay within a boundary but still able to move around close to the town.
11. The game really needs to have a humor element to it. maybe some funny dialogue hidden some where.
A. A option for when you try to woo a lady, that it generates pickup lines. These can be funny.
12. Maybe add some taunts.
13. All troops seemingly are white except for some heroes. get some ethnicity up in here.
14. I would like to see a small counter that displays the ready, wounded, routed, dead stats for ally and enemy while fighting.
A. Maybe use the tab button to pull it up for a quick glance.
15. The game does not tell the total number of rescued troops or captured enemies at the top and especially the total number of garrisoned troops when managing a castle.
16. Be able to hover you mouse over bonus stats in the party skill section to see who is contributing.
17. Implement a button/key to center the map on your unit from the world map.
18. Should be able to store horses at my castle, if not in my chest somewhere else.
19. Add animals to the villages/towns.
A. cows, chickens, dogs, cats, horses, sheep, goats.
20. Make lead characters for bandits/raiders ect..
A. Could add quest for each of these.
21. A way to preserve food so it does not spoil so quickly.
A. Maybe a cook can make certain foods last longer like beef.
22. Implement religion & Relics which factions have to defend and keep safe.
A. Holy wars! Fighting over Relics. Gain prestige from religious leaders. Relics could have cools stats when you have them in your inventory. Bonus moral, lower wages, raise battle advantage, ect.
23. Villages & Towns are subject to getting famines and plagues.
A. When this happens supplies become scarce for villages and towns. Prices sky-rocket.
24. Companions give input on what action should take place. Kinda like a tutor.
25. A wanted list of wanted people. Put them in the taverns.
A. I want to track down people for bounties. Not the Bandits, but incorporate some characters that start out like you. Give them names, backgrounds, history.
26. Contract a leader of men
A. You got some dirty work to do, so you go out and hire a leader of men to do the job for you. They would be controlled just like vassals when issuing out commands. You can only hire a leader of men once you have completed the jobs/prerequisites that he/she has for you. Once these are completed you can go on ahead and purchase them. Low, medium, and high tiers are the types of leaders you can get. Contracting out a low tier leader would means that the units would be lower quality and so on. You have to pay for the upkeep of their army every week too. Last of all you can only hire out one of these at a time.
29. When talking to slave traders or brokers, how about the option to trade slaves right away. I do not like having to click through the 3 dialogs just to get to the trade part.
30. Slave trader companion. Just like any other companion but he can take your slaves to towns to sell. The slave trader companion can be attacked once left from the party.
31. When you hover over a skill a colored bar highlights from the skill to the number for easy viewing.
More to come