I'm talking about M&B 0.2xx, aka. Warrider.
Just downloaded and played a round of it today, and my impression is:
* HOLY COW, THE MUSIC. v 1.0xx and 1.1xx WISH they had music as badass as the old Warrider.
* Proper plate-armored Swadian knight? Scout parties? Men-at-arms in every caravans?
* The skill that influences party size is based on INT rather than CHA?
* Ironflesh increases HP by percentage rather than a flat amount?
* Horse charges actually matters? You get thrown aside when a horse jumps you at full speed?
Why couldn't the end product be more like the early beta?
Oh, and BTW, I am absolutely in LOVE with the original town song, The Great Hall. Is this music free-to-use today?