Activation Denied!

Users who are viewing this thread

jeronaton

Recruit
Hello,

I have an activation problem on mount and blade warband napoleonic wars.
I have bought all the game, that I like a lot: mount & blade, mount & blade warband and there a few days warband napoleonic wars.
But when I enter the activation code that I have paid for, the message "activation denied" display. (witch is different of "Incorrect Serial Key")
I have follow all the instructions, i have try to uninstall mount & blade and install the game with the taleworlds.com mount & blade installer before install napoleonic wars, but it doesn't work. I have install the official pach too but it doesn't work neither.
I have tried too the manual activation way but the result is the same. So I can only play to the demo of the game whereas I have bought the game.

Can you help me please?

Could you try:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Click Start > Run
[*]Enter regedit
[*]A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
[*]Search the entry, serial_key_nw, make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
[*]If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the game, connect to the server and have fun playing!
[/list]

I have follow ALL instructions and i get the message "Incorrect Serial Key". multiplayer invites me to enter the key again. I enter my key and then get the message again "Incorrect Serial Key" :evil:

Vincenzo said:
Could you try:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Click Start > Run
[*]Enter regedit
[*]A new window will open, browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > MountAndBladeWarbandKeys
[*]Search the entry, serial_key_nw, make sure that the value is the same as your CD key. Also make sure that the key is separated correctly. Double click the entry and modify it until it is correct. Watch out for invisible spaces in the CD key.
[*]If you are done with that, close the Registry Window and start the game, connect to the server and have fun playing!
[/list]

Thank you for your quick answer Vincenzo,  :smile:

I have open the MountAndBladeWarbandKeys folder, but I don't find any "serial_key_nw"
I have try to send you a picture of my regedit but the forum don't allow me to.  :mad:
In my regedit i have:
-(par defaut), with no data
-activation code, with the manually obtained code (8x4 caracters separated by a "-")
-hardware hash, with the machine hardware hash (3x4 caracters separated by a "-")
-last_module_warband, with "Napoleonic Wars" in

I have check all the codes severals times, there is no mistake in the codes.
I have try to create a line "serial_key_nw" with my key in there, but it doesn't work.
I am not very good in english, i hope don't have miss informations in your answer.

Thank you to help me.  :smile:

FinnHallqvist said:
My problem was:

First try: HERE MYSE RIAL KEYS
Doesn't work
Seconds try: here myse rial keys
Works
I hope that is not your actuall serial key, if so, I suggest you say so immediately. There are probably more than one on this forum just lurking for the chance to snatch someones key.

I have same problem " Activation Denied" NW developer dont help resolve this problem during three weeks........ :sad:

Karevi said:
FinnHallqvist said:
My problem was:

First try: HERE MYSE RIAL KEYS
Doesn't work
Seconds try: here myse rial keys
Works
I hope that is not your actuall serial key, if so, I suggest you say so immediately. There are probably more than one on this forum just lurking for the chance to snatch someones key.

Its not my serial key. I just made an example.

Vincenzo said:
Could you screenshot your error?

I was waiting the 2 hours needed to post a picture to send a screenshot of the regedit and during this time I have tried to install the steam version AND IT WOOORKS! WOUWOU! I will finally can play napoleonic!  :grin:

but the problem is not solved yet, is it?
I still experiencing issues with my serial key, so please HELP ME!
Steam is no option for me, i got no bank account linked to steam...  :mad:

Back
Top Bottom