In my personal opinion the cavalry is to strong in this mode. Like all infantry players I want and I will be scream like a child until it will be done.
- The bayonets should be able to reach cavalry even on a long distance od 100 or even better 200 meters, because according to wikipedia in this era is was common.
- I think that the cavalry should also make less damage. The infantryman should be able to survive 10 or more hits of charging cavalry. The momentum of 500kg horse moving 40km/h in the charge should not have effect on actual damage. And the horses have to many hit points, they should fall when I put my crosschair on them, because otherwise cavalry can actually go away from me, and I will not be able to reach them.
- I think that it is good that lancers cant block, but I think the creators of the mode should not stop only on lancers. All cavalry should not be able to block. Ever.
- And I think that cavalry is too fast! Listen to me people! They ACTUALLY MOVE! It is disgusting! It should be forbidden! Like shooting from horseback in "shooting from horseback cavalry" in line battles. Muskets have now good range of 1000 meters like it was, according to my knowledge in that era, but it is really hard to hit someone moving fast on long distance (I think You have to think to make muskets more accurate and have longer range)?
- I think that it is good that weapons have such a short range, but I think that cavalry is to strong, so they should be without weapons. They should fight hands vs muskets/bayonets like a real men.
- and more over I WANT TO HAVE BETTER KILL/DEAD RATIO. It is not fair. I want to move on the battle field like I want and do what I want with no fear that someone can actually stab me, or be faster from me, no matter in what kind of formation I am.
If someone have miss it: It was irony.
I just thought that this is the best way to show how this mode look like right now...
My best regards to all. I hope You enjoy it.