1.143 or 1.153, HTTP improvements have nothing to do with ping anyway. In Native it's used for retrieving the server list and authenticating with servers.
This patch + my internet = X_X I can no longer join a server in native. This is ALL that happens every time I try.
1) Takes about 5 minutes for all servers to finish coming up.
2) I try getting into one and end up with a message saying that I have lost connection.
3) I try getting into that server again and then I get a message saying your name is being used by another player.
4) Repeat step 3 with the same result.
5) I try once more and I "join" the server and I finally have a
face, but then 2 seconds later I'm like automatically kicked out of the server.
6) Repeat this whole process all over again about 20 times until I can finally join the server correctly and then get screwed over by my internet which actually does make me lose connection.
7) Runs towards the router and starts slapping it silly.
RQ and watch Spartacus.