Alright, I'm in need of some amusement
10. You vigorously deny the existence of God, yet you frequently blame Him for all the "evils" in the world, all the natural disasters, and everything else under the sun that is wrong in modern society.
10. You vigorously affirm the existence of God, yet you frequently "forget" he could erase all the "evils" in the world, all the natural disasters, and everything else under the sun that is wrong in modern society.
P.S. Natural disasters aren't caused by people wanking too much, or anything in modern society, hence the name NATURAL disasters.
9. You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when creationists say that people were created in the image and likeness of God, but you have no problem with the evolutionist claim that we all evolved from primordial slime by a random chance cosmic accident.
9. You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when people with braincells show evidence that we evolved from millions of years worth of generations, but have no problem saying Big G up there did it.
8. You criticize fundamental Christians who believe the Bible, and say that it can't possibly be true because it's just a book written by mere men, yet you never question any of Darwin's writings or Richard Dawkins' books.
8. You criticize peer reviewed papers of many qualified individuals, yet never question the bible or its antiquated teachings
7. You can't seem to understand the primary differences between fundamental Muslims and fundamental Christians (*Hint: strap-on TNT. Muhammad says, “kill innocent people and yourself if you love me.” Jesus Christ said, “I’ll die for you because I love you”).
7. You can't seem to understand that this is just ******** retarded on so many levels. I'm not even going to bother with this
6. You say the Bible is full of fairytales and fables, yet you believe in the vivid imagination of Darwin's Tree of Life which claims all life forms including plants, trees, insects, birds, fish, reptiles and mammals evolved from one species into another! As if evolution isn’t the biggest fairytale of them all.
6. You say that extensive studies leading to conclusions that evolution does indeed occur are full of fairytales and fables, yet you believe that a big man in the sky put people in a garden and kicked them out for eating an apple.
5. You laugh at the Supernatural, even though scientists have calculated the odds of life forming by natural processes to be estimated less than 1 chance in 10 to the 40,000 power – But you find nothing wrong with believing that order can come from chaos and billions of years full of random mutations would result in the impossible.
Pretty much. Please remember how big the universe, hell even this galaxy is. Do the maths (if you can)
4. You accuse fundamental Christians of being intolerant, judgmental and hateful, while you foam at the mouth calling them freaking lunatics, ignorant, weak-minded, stupid fundies, and hateful bigots.
Answering hypocrisy with hypocrisy? smooth.
3. You ignore scientific concepts like cause and effect, and you don't realize that a closed system can be defined however the observer wants, so you throw out technological phrases to try to ignore the implications of thermodynamics by saying the laws of physics are not set in stone.
Yet you say that "God works in mysterious ways" whenever someone makes an argument you cannot refute
2. While all evidence, logic and reasoning point to a Creator and absolute truth, you prefer to hide behind relativism and a theory of evolution which does not, in fact, describe the creation of the universe at all, or why concepts of good and evil or morality exist.
Morality is a social construct, so I don't see how that comes into it. Good and evil are meaningless terms, coined by those to get people to fight who they want to fight, and continually asserting that there is a god or gods does not make it true. Keep that in mind next time.
1. *Atheism fails to adequately explain the existence of eternal, unchanging truths, for it rejects the existence of an eternal unchanging mind. Atheism cannot offer man any eternal significance whatsoever. Temporary meaning in life is insufficient, for our accomplishments die with the death of the universe -- there is no ultimate purpose in a universe void of God
Does life have to have a supernatural purpose? What you described is nihilism, atheism is only the lack of a belief in a deity or multiple.
NOTE: I did not write this, I found it on some website.
Possibly, but its obvious you take it as your opinion on things.
And also, please note that while the other post was all ad hominem, this is simply a list of statements of fact.
No it isn't. It's about as factual as me saying all Christians are racist, xenophobic, bigoted, hypocritical cunts. I would disagree with that statement, because I have met a good few Christians who are pretty amazing people, like I could say the same about atheists I know. It's people like you that give Christianity, and by extension, religion a bad name