If you're looking for a mature, large and active Mount&Blade: Napoleonic Wars regiment and small community entirely based in North America region then the 1stFKI is for you!
Our goal is to provide a fun and entertaining Napoleonic Wars Line-Battle experience that will appeal to seasoned players and newcomers alike. We strive to reach a level of maturity and skill reached by few in the NA community by providing a host of skilled and active players.
We are a Prussian Infantry regiment. Our goal as a regiment is to be a driving force in line battles. Our goal during linebattles is to smash opponents with thundering musket volleys and skilled use of steel as well as providing a fun organized linebattle experience for all members.
We strive to be a disciplined regiment. This of course will not get in the way of having fun but we will need to maintain a moderate silence amongst rankers during battles.
A higher degree of discipline will lead to a more enjoyable trainings which will lead to a increase in skill and performance in the field.
The Musketeers (line Infantry) make up the backbone of the Regiment. They as the name refers, fight in line with your average Musket. Firing in Massed volleys they aim of these members to to be the main driving force of our regiment and secure victory. All members upon enlistment will be placed in the Infantry with the rank of Rekrut unless an exception is made. Of all positions in the regiment being a part of the artillery is the most glamorous. Most members like to jump at the opritunity to be in the artillery during linebattles.
Skill with the Bayonet and 1809 Pattern Infantry Musket is required. Upon being promoted to the rank of of Musketeer you will have this rank until merit and skill at arms attracts attention from the officers.
- Rekrut : Gained upon joining. Will hold this until you have attended 10 events.
- Musketier : After attending 10 events you will be promoted to Musketeer. You will have this rank untill you show yourself skilled enough to be promoted.
- Füsilier : Considered skilled Musketeers. Members who have shown themselves skilled,active and loyal to the regiment.
- Gefrieter : Considered the "Shock Troopers" of the Regiment. Consisting of the extremely skilled players of the regiment. All members should aspire to be.
If a member shows a high degree of loyalty and maturity as well as a understanding of regimental tactics you will be promoted to a NCO rank. From here you will gain responsibility for maintaining formation. Also upon being promoted to NCO rank you will begin to be further taught your role and regimental tactics in a more advanced format. If you continue to show that you posses leadership skills and are growing at a respectable rate you will be potentially given a higher NCO position and possibly an officer role.
The Officer and non-commissioned staff are composed of the social elite of the regiment. The cream of the crop,the big guys, the bosses and the big cheese. Whatever they are called their job remains the same. They have the responsibilities of maintaining discipline, assisting administratively and in the field as well as being the Aide-de-camp to the Kapitian. They are also expected to be fluent in leading training and the line during linebattles.
- Kapitän : The leader of the Regiment. Leads the regiment in all aspects. All lower ranks answer to him. Known as the "Big Cheese".
- Oberleutnant : Littererly translated to "Over Leutnant" this role is the 2nd in command. He expected to be able to handle all changes the Kapitän faces as well as being his Aide-de-camp.
- Leutnant : The lowest official officer rank. This role requires an active and skilled officer who is able to pick up leading the line on the fly as well as assist the Kapitan and Oberleutnant .
- Feldwebel : The highest NCO rank he is responsible to make sure orders from the officers are filled out properly. Also expected to handle administration properly.
- Unteroffizier : Translated to "Under Officer" These members are expected to assist in drill and point out and fix errors in formations.
- Korporal : Primarily assists the Unteroffizier in fixing formation. They are the designated File Closers in the Company.
Being good with cannons and killing up to 10 enemies in one shot makes you the rock star of the day. However to be a par of this elite group you must have very skilled experience with artillery.
Newcomers who show potential are often apprenticed for an event where they show if they are worthy to be a a part of the artillery.
If you wish to join the 1st Freikorps Infantry Battalion and participate in
linebattles and be in our community with us fill out this application on our website..
You must register an Enjin account and an officer will make a comment on it within 24 hours. Then you must come into the provided Teamspeak3 server and conduct a short interview..
1stFKI taleworlds signature
[url=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222716.msg5343369/boardseen.html#new/] [img width=476 height=200]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2523/fkimuskets.png[/img] [/url]
1stFKI Custom Banner
I would like to thank spunned of the 51st for his photoshop tools which has aided myself improve upon my skills. Also to Menelaos16
, for fixing my god awful spelling.