Post your Screenshots of the mod here. If I see a good one, I may use it in the mod as a loading screen
Here is a few old ones to get you startedScreenshotsMultiplayer
Here they come
The snake tribe breaks through!
Holding them at the inner fort
New tribal polearm, "moon axe"
A few battles in the new map "Port Horizon"
The cavalry muster
He's like a pin cushion! Screenshots of the world map
Light Green = Tribe of Snakes
Purple = Elgante Empire
Brown = Karkan
Light Brown = Rebels
Light Blue = Arlen Tribe
Orange = The LundmenSingleplayer
Tribe of Snakes in action
The Lundmen charging full tilt at us
- Comrade Temuzu has come up with an awesome scene (as always) for the outposts script.
I may use it for camp entrenchment as well
- Winternor Castle, of which I am close to finishing
- I have added in some awesome models from the Brytenwalda team and they fit very well with the Karkans. This will finally stop the fact that tribes are running around with linen/cloth pants. All up it is 7 new pieces of body armor and the boar head
A big thanks to Idibil and the team for permission to use these models.
- After obtaining permission to use some models from Song of Talesin I have set about adding them in, this offers more opputunity for scene editing for the outposts script.
- Using these new scene props I have made a rebel camp
- I modeled some New
- Thanks to my growing team I have some new scenes to add in
These last ones were made by Nordous, a new scene editor in my team.
Tabuka Island: right now it is just for multiplayer but I have plans for its use in singleplayer
Here are some screenshots of some of the cool new textures added:
The grass is from painbringer but I thought his was too bright for the part so I have edited it heavily.
Some new sky-boxes thanks to sendmesmile
This is a native castle that I thought showed off the new improved buildings textures perfectly (also by sendmesmile)