First of all, I'd like to thanks Shredzorz for this awesome mod. It's in Alpha phase, it's a buggy but normal. However, it's very promising. As stated in a post from a thread, this mod is very dependant on it's community. For me, it's not much of a big deal. There's trolls/kids everywhere, but I'd like to make a hand-picked group of hardcore roleplayers for this mod. (Just like Domhnall mac Raghnaill did with PW by creating a Hardcore roleplaying server, required players application to handle the password to join the server) Problem solve.
I have a few suggestions, maybe some of them have already been mentioned in the past by other players, but if it can help Shredzor and his 'team' to add a few more features, it will be appreciate and much better.
1. Character creation : Native American (M), Native American (F), Europeen (M), Europeen (F), American (M), American (F). I know it's possible to add more 'genders option'. I have seen it in the M&B: WFAS mod (Not the expansion)
- It's more for a roleplaying purpose, and it also give the player the choice to roleplay a different eithnicity/culture group.
2. Clothes: We need more clothes. Such has ragged and dirty stuff. If we're going to chop wood/mine ore, etc.... I'd be wearing a shirt... Also, if we can make some Native american clothes from the leather, it would be great. Also, we need female cloths...
3. Stats: Tell me if I am not aware, but I don't see the use of 'Intelligence & Charisma' If they had any use, I'd put it this way... If you had intelligence, you gain an extra point in your skills (Like Native SP), and I'd put a +1 to trade every 3 pts in Charisma. I don't know the use of trade either, but it could give the player a certain amount of money over time, increasing by the trade value. Ex: 3 CHA 6(+1) Trading = 250 dollars/10 minutes of gameplay.
4. Persistant characters? I don't like the re-roll system, and the need to 'die' to change your skills. It would be nice if we had the possibilites for a character data stored by the host. (If it's even possible, but I've seen mods with persistant characters) That way, everyone start level 1. (No random skills points/re-roll), and every players gain an amount of XP/hour. So every 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00 the server is set to give a certain amount of XP to all the players online. (If you logged like at 1:59, you are not eligible for the XP, it would require a 30 minutes of gameplay at least, sounds reasonable?) Also, crafting/building would give a small amount of XP, your work can't go unrewarded.... It would be much more interesting, and realistic to developp your character than dying and become a new man! ( I know it sound complicated... I have no experience in coding, and such, but basic knoweldge, but I've seen this feature in another game that is fully scriptable, maybe those codes could be similar... )
5. Furnitures. ( All those stuff that we can see in warband that decorate taverns, home, and such, it would be nice to have them implented in Wild Wind. I built a nice house today, but I had nothing to decore it. )
6. Emotes? ( If we could enter some other commands in chat by /"commands" it would be great. Not only for emotes, but other stuff that would involve roleplay. SRP have some nice exemple, and we know that it's possible.)
I will keep this thread updated if I have more ideas coming to my mind. It's a very promising mod, if we had some details, and the heart of our Shredzorz back into it !
Edit: It would be nice to state the reason of why you voted. This way, we can avoid trolls pollers.