Author Topic: Bugs/Suggestions Thread  (Read 21319 times)

Vympel

• View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Bugs/Suggestions Thread
« on: November 29, 2011, 07:53:55 PM »
Post all the Bugs and Suggestions in this thread , preferably in this format :

- Make a detailed description of the bug
- Post a screen-shot of a visual bug
- When making a balance/realism related suggestion report in organized fashion with detailed descriptions in order for the suggestion to be understood (so basically write an essay)

henkeswe

• Veteran
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
Re: Bugs/Suggestions Thread
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 08:37:31 PM »
Hi Vympel. I think i fund tow bugs.

1. Its werry hard to find gladius in the stoars or at the mystic marcent.
2. When i own a town i get the opertunity to employe a chamberlin and a constapel but not the third person, i dont remember tha name. When i get the qustian and i chose yes he dos not apper in my coart???? I hope you anderstand waht i mean???

Best regards

Vympel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 09:57:16 PM »

2. When i own a town i get the opertunity to employe a chamberlin and a constapel but not the third person, i dont remember tha name. When i get the qustian and i chose yes he dos not apper in my coart???? I hope you anderstand waht i mean???

Best regards

Gladius should appear since it has 100 availability , why it doesn't appear I do not know maybe its because weapon slots in shops are limited , I am tweaking this stuff now . Not sure about the second point , who are you trying to hire ?

DarthTaco

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: DarthTaco, Sighvatr
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 10:54:27 PM »
Maybe for pure realisms sake, have it so when you throw a pila (Roman throwing spear) it should be permenantly removed from you're inventory, as the tip was designed to be un recoverable from shields etc.

ddrummer

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 01:46:24 AM »
Cool mod but i was creating my character and some of the faces were white and the preset faces looked kind of messed up lol

Count of Flanders

• View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 01:48:29 AM »
This might explain:
New head and face models had to be used in order to incorporate a veriety of new Roman helmets into the mod which in result caused certain incompatibilities with Brytenwaldas (TALL) , (SHORT) avatar hights making their faces look well retarded I have to wait on Indibil to fix this issues . So basically if a certain charcter has (TALL)(SHORT) modifiers added the face will look a bit freaky 

Vympel

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 01:51:51 AM »
Cool mod but i was creating my character and some of the faces were white and the preset faces looked kind of messed up lol

Ya dont pick (Tall) or (short) when creating a character and you'll be fine , this is the only major issue with the mod currently aside for small bugs that i am tracking.

ddrummer

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 02:38:22 AM »
Thanks for the answer. Another thing ever thought of putting the freelancer mod in it?

Vympel

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 02:39:38 AM »
Thanks for the answer. Another thing ever thought of putting the freelancer mod in it?

If Brytenwalda puts in freelancer I will have it by default since this mod is based on Brytenwalda and has all its features .

henkeswe

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 02:01:21 PM »

Best regards

Gladius should appear since it has 100 availability , why it doesn't appear I do not know maybe its because weapon slots in shops are limited , I am tweaking this stuff now . Not sure about the second point , who are you trying to hire ?

The man i am trying to hire is the chancellor. I get the question if i want to hire an chancellor and i chose yes but when i return to court he is not their

CronXer

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 05:41:45 PM »
Hi!

First i have a question about romans. I have my own country, can you choose to have like a kingdom inspired by rome? I would like my kingdom to have roman soldiers as patrols and so on.

Second is i dont get taxes from my castle Caer Manw i think it is... Why??

Greatful for anwsers and a huge fan of this mod <33333

nekit996

• Regular
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 07:45:26 PM »
CAN SOMEBODY help me?? I was downlond this mode, i was started play it, and when i go to towes or start a battle(with a loters) MODE was OFF!!! It kickes me!! And i start it again - it no help....

DarthTaco

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2011, 08:02:40 PM »
CAN SOMEBODY help me?? I was downlond this mode, i was started play it, and when i go to towes or start a battle(with a loters) MODE was OFF!!! It kickes me!! And i start it again - it no help....
Did you install 1.9.4 over brytenwalda itself? If so, that may be you're issue, because this includes Brytenwalda with it. If not, just try a clean fresh installation.

nekit996

• Regular
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sarranid
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2011, 08:16:17 PM »
Sorry, bad understan u - u mean i need download patch?

DarthTaco

• Grandmaster Knight
    • View Profile
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2011, 08:20:25 PM »
What version of the mod do you have? Did you install the 1.9.4 version into brytenwalda.