Creation the mod resting on the Universe Warhammer 40k make an emphasis on command game and close fight equally with exchange of fire, with fractions really differing from each other and huge quantity of features and the innovations, called up to force the players to feel themselves one of miniatures from tabletop game.
1. Cadian Shock Troops.
2. Death Corps Of Krieg.
1. Chaos Cults.
а). Generally, in M&B fire fighting mods leading role performed not by team actions, but players response time and luck. Because of high accuracy and damage fire fighting mods are not as interesting, as others. Therefore, we decided to make mod, laying emphasis on team actions and brutal close combat, where shooting weapon is also effective, but you have to use it in proper way.
See below how we intend to attain this aim
1). Shooting weapon:
- This weapon has to be not very accurate, so fire fights on medium and, more over, long distance would take much time. So stimulus to rush into melee fight always remains. On the flip side, fire fighting weapon must be devastating enough, that coordinated defending fire can stops any assault.
- Swapping types of melee damage (slashing, blunt, piercing) with armour penetration - small, moderate and large. Together with other stats (weight, range, damage, rate of fire) it’ll allow make each weapon highly tailored and not Unuseful – will be aims even for the weakest pistol.
- kind of ballistics – you’ll be able to control range of fire. This needs for the same point, as swapping types of damage to armour penetration.
- special weapon – each one is useful in specific situation. One of them is effective for the burning down foes in bunker, other – fight through heavily armored aims (vehicles and spacemarines, if we make them). But each special weapon’ll get its own disadvantages – small range, few ammo or, even, chance to explode. In this case not only firing person dies, but, probably, half a squad.
б). Quarrel sides:
- Common differences – each faction get its own style of fighting – long range combat, close combat, defensive combat. Possibility to customize your character.
в). Classes of fighters:
- Amount of fighters with special weapon would be determined. Let them be “fighters with special weapon” – from the beginning they can get only standard equipment – but assortment of buying weapon and ammo will be widen. On the same time, these men’ll not be universal, therefore, you can get, for example, flame-thrower only by replacing standard equipment by it. As a result, we get highly tailored fighter, that has to be take care of, if you expect a special task for him, for example, bunker, full of enemies, or the wall, that has to be broken to reveal other way for the offence.
- Partial breakability – will be added breakable object in scenes. But such objects can be broken only with special weapon – one more reason for team working.
- each player has a ‘moralebar’. Then more foes are nearby and then more friends dies close to soldier, then less moralebar becomes. When it comes to zero – soldier flees away for a short time or drops weapon and starts lamentably scream with appropriate animation. At that moment he can be killed by teammate (without -1 point to killcount) (if he killed by comissar, others get morale boost) or (if guard on the knees and doesn’t flee) recruited by enemy, if the scared soldier is guard, and enemy – chaos warrior. Chaos warrior cant be recruited – only killed. Some of them don’t have morale at all (berserkers). Recruiting looks this way – any member of Blood Pact (cultists and deserters can’t do this!) come to screaming guard and kicks him, if he decided to recruit him. Otherwise, just kill him. New chaos warrior swaps his helmet with the deserters one (without emblem) and continues to fight on the enemies side.
Factors, that influence morale:
а). Amount of foes and teammates in specific radius around player.
b). Amount of foes\teammates died in specific radius around player in definite time interval.
c). Amount of foes\teammates in specific radius getting zero morale.
d). Punishment of cowards by the comissar. This doesn’t affect enemies morale.
e). Amount of wounded and\or contused teammates\foes in definite radius.
f). Player’s health.
6). Wounds and contusions:
- Contusion: after grenade explosion near player ("near" – a little longer, than zone of guarantee destruction, where death occures) there’s 30% chance, that player falls down and stays there for a certain time. Then he stands up and continues to fight.
- Wounds – 3 degrees:
а). When the player’s health is 50%, 5% chance occurs, that he’ll fall down and start bleeding – not too hard. After loosing 60% of health, or after beenf cured by the medic he can stands up and fight. Like contusion, but with health loosing and without possibility to continue fighting immediately after getting medical aid.
b). 30% of health, moderate speed of blood lose, but to the death, incapability to stands up without assistance. Getting chance - 25%.
c). 10% of health, high speed of blood lose, to the death. Incapability to stands up without assistance. Getting chance - 45%.
This mod is completely unofficial and in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited.
Adeptus Astartes, Battlefleet Gothic, Black Flame, Black Library, the Black Library logo, BL Publishing, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Blood Bowl, the Blood Bowl logo, The Blood Bowl Spike Device, Cadian, Catachan, the Chaos device, Cityfight, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, City of the Damned, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Dark Future, the Double-Headed/Imperial Eagle device, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Epic, Eye of Terror, Fanatic, the Fanatic logo, the Fanatic II logo, Fire Warrior, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, the Hammer of Sigmar logo, Horned Rat logo, Inferno, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khemri, Khorne, Kroot, Lord of Change, Marauder, Mordheim, the Mordheim logo, Necromunda, Necromunda stencil logo, Necromunda Plate logo, Necron, Nurgle, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Skaven, the Skaven symbol devices, Slaanesh, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Talisman, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tomb Kings, Trio of Warriors, Twin Tailed Comet Logo, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer Historical, Warhammer Online, Warhammer 40k Device, Warhammer World logo, Warmaster, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Blood Bowl game, the Warhammer world, the Talisaman world, and the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2011, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.
Adeptus Astartes, Blood Angels, Bloodquest, Cadian, Catachan, the Chaos devices, Cityfight, the Chaos logo, Citadel, Citadel Device, Codex, Daemonhunters, Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, 'Eavy Metal, Eldar, Eldar symbol devices, Eye of Terror, Fire Warrior, Forge World, Games Workshop, Games Workshop logo, Genestealer, Golden Demon, Gorkamorka, Great Unclean One, Inquisitor, the Inquisitor logo, the Inquisitor device, Inquisitor:Conspiracies, Keeper of Secrets, Khorne, Kroot, Lord of Change, Necron, Nurgle, Ork, Ork skull devices, Sisters of Battle, Slaanesh, Space Hulk, Space Marine, Space Marine chapters, Space Marine chapter logos, Tau, the Tau caste designations, Tyranid, Tyrannid, Tzeentch, Ultramarines, Warhammer, Warhammer 40k Device, White Dwarf, the White Dwarf logo, and all associated marks, names, races, race insignia, characters, vehicles, locations, units, illustrations and images from the Warhammer 40,000 universe are either ®, TM and/or © Copyright Games Workshop Ltd 2000-2011, variably registered in the UK and other countries around the world. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.