I stumbled upon this mod a couple of days ago and I'm loving it!
So far, these are the only problems I've ran into:
1. One of the Vale lords asked me to destroy bandit's hideout, but there is no hideout (I even tried turning on the "show whole map" cheat and still nothing).
2. Guildmasters ask me to destroy a bandit party lead by one of the enemy lords (Lord Oakheart from Reach, I think), but as soon as I left the town, I got the "quest failed" message.
3. Some taverns have no tavernkeeper.
4. Ironborn Berserkers are ridiculously overpowered. They're one-hitting everything and are more damage resistant than any of the lords (Garlan Tyrell, Sawane Botley and Randyll Tarly all were KO'ed by one arrow in the back, berserkers need 2 shots)! (Apparently, berserkers have 400 weapon skill, 10 Ironflesh, 10 power strike and 10 athletics o.O)
5. Not really a bug, more of a A.I. problem: Starks just sit up in the North, doing nothing.