Poll

If you saw a knight assaulting a young female peasant, what would you do?

Attack the knight.
Ignore the knight.

Author Topic: [S] (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (1.31 released 23th of June)  (Read 1575376 times)

_Ozymandias_, Khamukkamu and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Cozur

• Master Knight
  • Censored.
    • Twitter - @realcozur
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • WB
Re: [S] (ASOIAF - Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (1.0 released 13th of September)
« Reply #7590 on: September 29, 2013, 10:12:28 AM »
Then re-do more than 600 different party positions, and re-do all the invisible entries controlling some of the new battle scenes. Not a good idea.

Actually, I've used control + r to fix this error in my mod, and it's rotated the parties too. :)

Not that I wanted that. I hadn't changed the parties from native, so Wercheg is still in the desert, etc. But it should work perfectly for you, because if flips the whole map, including the parties, 180 degrees. :)

Yeah, it changed the parties.txt. Not the module_parties.

Alvadr

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
Re: [S] (ASOIAF - Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (1.0 released 13th of September)
« Reply #7591 on: September 29, 2013, 04:28:36 PM »
Hey, I'm not really sure on how to do the quests. I've done Rodrick's and the Septons in White Harbour but I have no idea where to find Bloodbeard, or how to incite him into attacking me, any help?

Bloodbeard is inside the castle in Lys, there are two stories, he's on the second floor.

Awesome, thanks for your help!

kjeltringen

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7592 on: September 29, 2013, 04:40:18 PM »
So I have downloaded, extracted and put the ACOK 1.0 into the modules folder, but still I can't find it in the launcher.
Does anyone know a remedy?

Moridin

• Squire
  • Favoured of Sithis
    • Steam - [DLP]Moridin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • WB
« Reply #7593 on: September 29, 2013, 05:12:18 PM »
So I have downloaded, extracted and put the ACOK 1.0 into the modules folder, but still I can't find it in the launcher.

Check if it's in the correct folder. Is it in the same folder as your other mods?

I just tried creating a folder with nothing but a module.ini copied over from Native, and it was recognised as a mod by the launcher. As such, as long as your folder is in the correct place, there's no reason the launcher shouldn't recognise it.

The path is

Code: [Select]
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\ACOK 1.0 and inside that last folder are the module.ini and all other files. Obviously, adjust the initial path accordingly if your installation location is different, but everything after the Warband folder should be the same.

Check that your path isn't something like

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\ACOK\ACOK 1.0 or anything along those lines, for example.
Quote from: Empire Immortal
Remember our order's name, before you do anything rash.

Quote from: PC
Indeed I do. It contains 'mortal' and I don't care for prefixes.

Dent1409

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7594 on: September 29, 2013, 05:25:00 PM »
Hey, I got the mod a while ago and recently switched to be a vassal of Dorne. They gave me The Green Bridge but when I go there I cant find my Senchal (Not sure of spelling sorry) To get access to my treasury to take money out/ put some in. I have chosen to set one and I prevoiusly had one when I wass a Vassal to Renly and Had Woodsway.

Cheers if anybody can help.

vortexofdoom

• Regular
    • Steam - vortexofdoom97
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #7595 on: September 29, 2013, 06:23:18 PM »

First, the map is upside down. LOL. No one noticed? Rob Stark is King of the South.

Again, and I cannot believe I have to keep repeating this, the magnetic north pole is not always in the north. It changes on earth about every couple millions years, switching positions. It's not inconceiveable that this might be the case in Westeros as well, or maybe they're using different nomenclature.

It is not a big deal, and people really need to move on.

On the tournaments, yes, this is a problem. I've fixed it for 1.1, but no, you cannot get a patch for the tourneys.
Be honest, was this a mistake when you started that you decided was not a big enough issue to fix, and this is your hand wave explanation?

darklordhawk

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
« Reply #7596 on: September 29, 2013, 06:42:16 PM »
I did the quest for the Septon in white harbor.  The quest never seems to update though.  I did everything,  scouted the village, spoke to the old gossip, spoke/slept with her slutty daughter (lol) then found the old guy with the wights.  Killed them all and went back to the septon and he still is asking me to go scout the village.  I returned to the abandoned keep again and the old guy is still there but now he ignores me.  ???

Btw i LOL'ed in real life when i was scouting that village and the crazy lady says 'goodwife hannah must have been raped by half a hundred men'  :mrgreen:  does that make me a bad person lol  :twisted:

Domestic

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7597 on: September 29, 2013, 07:53:19 PM »
When approximately do the Targaryens show up? Does it have to be year 300? Can I even join them?

Hover Pikey

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7598 on: September 29, 2013, 07:59:37 PM »
Hey all! Just downloaded this and popped in game. I don't see how I can look at all the unit tree's though (like in Floris and Brytenwalda). I've looked through Reports and in the Camp, I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong?

Cozur

• Master Knight
  • Censored.
    • Twitter - @realcozur
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #7599 on: September 29, 2013, 08:50:33 PM »
Hey all! Just downloaded this and popped in game. I don't see how I can look at all the unit tree's though (like in Floris and Brytenwalda). I've looked through Reports and in the Camp, I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong?

You can't look at the unit trees in ACOK.

savantx

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #7600 on: September 29, 2013, 09:15:54 PM »
Three bugs

1. Same as I had in 0.93 (I didn't play 0.94) there's a village that the king isn't handing out and I don't get the usual option of "who do you think should get the fief" option when talking to him or the lords. Not sure if this bug is unique to your Mod as I haven't really played the base game or other mods.

2.  It doesn't seem like lords are actually joining another faction after defecting. Lys got wiped out and now I periodically get the "lord has defected" message but the lots lords are still part of lys. I got the message that one joined my faction but he isn't in the list. I didn't check right away so it's possible that I loaded a save from before but I don't think so.

3.  Related to the bug where, as a mercenary, I didn't get the option to re-enlist until 62 days passed. This time I was marshal for over a month but when it ended the king only payed me for 4 days of marshalship.

kjeltringen

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7601 on: September 29, 2013, 09:25:14 PM »

Check if it's in the correct folder. Is it in the same folder as your other mods?

I just tried creating a folder with nothing but a module.ini copied over from Native, and it was recognised as a mod by the launcher. As such, as long as your folder is in the correct place, there's no reason the launcher shouldn't recognise it.

The path is

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\ACOK 1.0 and inside that last folder are the module.ini and all other files. Obviously, adjust the initial path accordingly if your installation location is different, but everything after the Warband folder should be the same.

Check that your path isn't something like

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband\Modules\ACOK\ACOK 1.0 or anything along those lines, for example.

Thanks. I realized that there was a folder called ACOK 1.0 inside the 1.0. Moved some files and voila.
Appreciate the quick help. Been playing for a few hours and it,s fun indeed, but I am hoping to see some more variety in terms of items, horses with armor and so on.

spiritslap616

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7602 on: September 30, 2013, 12:03:37 AM »
anyone else  keep getting random crashes in this mod?
it's happening all too often, like at least every hour :(

The Dark Robin

• Grandmaster Knight
  • I can also breakdance.
    • Steam - darkrobin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • MP nick: TheDarkRobin
  • M&BWB
« Reply #7603 on: September 30, 2013, 12:16:49 AM »
Yeah, it changed the parties.txt. Not the module_parties.

So, you did you're mapping from module parties? That seems exceedingly boring and time consuming. :?

I haven't started moving the parties on my map yet, so I don't actually know. :oops:

Is there some decompiler that just decompiles parties.txt? There should be. :wink: I'll look. :)

Epicrules

• Grandmaster Knight
  • Everyone's equal when they're dead.
    • Skype - Epicrules
    • Steam - Jamse
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • MP nick: Jamse
  • WF&SWBNW
« Reply #7604 on: September 30, 2013, 05:24:29 AM »
Three bugs

1. Same as I had in 0.93 (I didn't play 0.94) there's a village that the king isn't handing out and I don't get the usual option of "who do you think should get the fief" option when talking to him or the lords. Not sure if this bug is unique to your Mod as I haven't really played the base game or other mods.

I'm pretty sure that this is intended behavior to attract lords to the faction.
James, there is no question you use Smithy-Seeking Ammunition (SSA).  That Carbine has never failed to hit me right in the face as you're going full speed on horseback.
Well then no shit sherlock, get an army or get out.