Poll

If you saw a knight assaulting a young female peasant, what would you do?

Attack the knight.
Ignore the knight.

Author Topic: [S] (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (1.31 released 23th of June)  (Read 1525275 times)

Jur1974, Capt Captain and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

deadmeat5150

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • WB
Re: IS THE ECONOMY WORKING NOW?
« Reply #7500 on: September 23, 2013, 11:21:38 AM »
I think to give this wonderful mod another try. But the economy is important of course. Any bugs encountered so far?

Not with the economy. Buying up land and getting an income that way sure is nice. Especially when visiting a city you forget you have a ton of land in and you suddenly get 100K silver dumped into your coffers.

lolitablue

• Knight at Arms
    • View Profile
    • Mount and Blade créatif
  • Faction: Swadian
Re: [S] (ASOIAF - Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (1.0 released 13th of September)
« Reply #7501 on: September 23, 2013, 02:33:05 PM »
Hi everyone

Had you see this picture in the game? Or something like it!
Thank you to help me!

Have a good day! :P

SolidXerm

• Regular
  • Personal text goes here!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegir
  • M&BWBWF&SNW
Re: [S] (ASOIAF - Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (1.0 released 13th of September)
« Reply #7502 on: September 23, 2013, 04:27:45 PM »
Yeah, what happened to the tournament rewards and the likes? I haven't seen them since 0.94 and they were fun! Except maybe when it caused the game to crash. Were the crashes the reason it was removed?

lolitablue

• Knight at Arms
    • View Profile
    • Mount and Blade créatif
« Reply #7503 on: September 23, 2013, 04:42:19 PM »
Yeah, what happened to the tournament rewards and the likes? I haven't seen them since 0.94 and they were fun! Except maybe when it caused the game to crash. Were the crashes the reason it was removed?

OK, thank you! It's all that I wanted to know!!

Joe_cantson

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
« Reply #7504 on: September 23, 2013, 07:35:33 PM »
I've located Blackfyre, but apparantly there are two other valyrian steel swords? Or is it just that there are three weapons overall so the mace and the axe? If anyone knows about any other swords please help!

gowf

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7505 on: September 23, 2013, 08:04:31 PM »
great mod!

could really do with its own subforums though and on the full list as the mod is now in 1.0 and more polished than most.

savantx

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #7506 on: September 24, 2013, 04:25:01 AM »
Notes and Bugs:
I have been playing a god bit of this 1.0 with the hotfix and some things I've noticed,

Spoilers inside;

(click to show/hide)

Fasty

• Sergeant
    • Skype - fastyboi
    • Steam - fasty002
    • Twitter - fasty002
    • YouTube - fasty004
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #7507 on: September 24, 2013, 05:23:35 AM »
Something slightly strange happened to me. I was a vassal of the Westerlands, and lord of The Flayed Singer. I pledged to Melisandre (on accident), I was just seeing what would happen. It made me a vassal of Stannis, of course. Now my village is property of Dragonstone, even though the villages castle still belongs to the Westerlands. I wouldn't call it a bug, I just thought it was weird. Also, I quit Dragonstone, shortly after, and the village still belongs to Stannis.
(click to show/hide)

lordtourettes

• Regular
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
« Reply #7508 on: September 24, 2013, 10:52:11 AM »
I really wish you could talk to some of the other characters more than once without them telling you to go away. Like sometimes I accidently skip what someone said and then when I try to talk to them again all I get is AWAY WITH YOU VILE BEGGAR! also one tiny bug/glitch thing, Theres a way to get into the sortof decoration part of kings landing where you go past all the fake houses and the sept of baelor and stuff
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 10:55:25 AM by lordtourettes »

1525Marius

• Recruit
  • "There are no men like me. Only me"
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #7509 on: September 24, 2013, 02:11:07 PM »
Was doing the quest from the singer in essos.¨
I travelled to the north and answeared all the question correct, then travel to harrenhall answeared correct there to, then went to the twins answeared correct there and got the necklace but when i travell to harrenhall to get the horn i didnt find the character i was looking for. Has it something to do with the north has taken harrenhall?

Cozur

• Master Knight
  • Censored.
    • Twitter - @realcozur
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #7510 on: September 24, 2013, 02:19:38 PM »
I travelled to the north and answeared all the question correct, then travel to harrenhall answeared correct there to, then went to the twins answeared correct there and got the necklace but when i travell to harrenhall to get the horn i didnt find the character i was looking for. Has it something to do with the north has taken harrenhall?

Yes.

Joe_cantson

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7511 on: September 24, 2013, 06:02:27 PM »

Yes.

So because I have been enemies with Harranhal since before I knew I knew there were quests in this game, I have no way to do the quest at all?! That's a bit crap really :(

Joe_cantson

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7512 on: September 24, 2013, 08:30:31 PM »
I asked Mace Tyrell if I could join with hour Tyrell, he said yeah sure but he has no daughters to marry, what's going on?

Epicrules

• Grandmaster Knight
  • Everyone's equal when they're dead.
    • Skype - Epicrules
    • Steam - Jamse
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • MP nick: Jamse
  • WBWF&SNW
« Reply #7513 on: September 24, 2013, 09:12:33 PM »
You hit the dialog option that asks him if you can marry in to his family.
James, there is no question you use Smithy-Seeking Ammunition (SSA).  That Carbine has never failed to hit me right in the face as you're going full speed on horseback.
Well then no shit sherlock, get an army or get out.

klarken1

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #7514 on: September 24, 2013, 09:22:19 PM »
I seem to have encountered a bug. I don't know if it's me, but the intro pic saying "A clash of kings" on a bloody piece of paper doesn't go away. The Game of Thrones music plays, which is cool, but I can't seem to figure out how to get out of the screen.

Help, please?