Poll

Which do you prefer?

The books
The show

Author Topic: [S] (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (2.1 released December 5)  (Read 2673671 times)

Joe_cantson

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
Re: [S] (ASOIAF - Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (1.0 released 13th of September)
« Reply #7500 on: September 24, 2013, 08:30:31 PM »
I asked Mace Tyrell if I could join with hour Tyrell, he said yeah sure but he has no daughters to marry, what's going on?

Epicrules

• Count
  • That's no fruit . . .
    • Steam - Evvvv
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • WF&SWBNWVC
Re: [S] (ASOIAF - Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (1.0 released 13th of September)
« Reply #7501 on: September 24, 2013, 09:12:33 PM »
You hit the dialog option that asks him if you can marry in to his family.
Well then no shit sherlock, get an army or get out.
And you're one of the most infuriating, narrow minded morons that plague this forum at the moment, but you don't see me rubbing that into your face all the time, do you? :iamamoron:

klarken1

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #7502 on: September 24, 2013, 09:22:19 PM »
I seem to have encountered a bug. I don't know if it's me, but the intro pic saying "A clash of kings" on a bloody piece of paper doesn't go away. The Game of Thrones music plays, which is cool, but I can't seem to figure out how to get out of the screen.

Help, please?

raider128

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7503 on: September 24, 2013, 09:33:47 PM »
A few general questions:

Are any major characters of the novels/show able to be married? I mean people like Cersei, Catelyn Tully,Lysa Tully, Arianne Martell. Or is it possible to marry into a family like Lannisters, Martells etc   even if its not a major character?

Are there random events such as Renly's death or as far as the Red Wedding?

For RP purposes, what "far away land" is your character born in? There are options to be Dothraki, Fight in the pits (Meereen i'm guessing?) or studying at the Citadel. Is the far away land suppose to be Essos?

Are there any plans to expand the character creation/starting choices like in Brytenwalda? Or options to start somewhere other than Storm's End?

Anyone can answer :)?

Joe_cantson

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7504 on: September 24, 2013, 09:48:45 PM »
A few general questions:

Are any major characters of the novels/show able to be married? I mean people like Cersei, Catelyn Tully,Lysa Tully, Arianne Martell. Or is it possible to marry into a family like Lannisters, Martells etc   even if its not a major character?

For RP purposes, what "far away land" is your character born in? There are options to be Dothraki, Fight in the pits (Meereen i'm guessing?) or studying at the Citadel. Is the far away land suppose to be Essos?

Are there any plans to expand the character creation/starting choices like in Brytenwalda? Or options to start somewhere other than Storm's End?

I heard you can marry Cersei, don't know about the others and I think you have to start in Storms End

JoyousJack

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7505 on: September 24, 2013, 11:09:21 PM »
Not really a 'bug' as such, but the game tends to crash after about maybe, half an hour of continuous playing. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, but it just immediately crashes. Not sure if it's that my computer can't handle it, or if anyone else has this problem, but I could run the 0.94 version fine.
So yeah, if anyone could advise me on how to fix it at all, it would be appreciated. Great work on the mod though, it looks amazing and plays just as good.

vortexofdoom

• Regular
    • Steam - vortexofdoom97
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #7506 on: September 25, 2013, 03:24:16 AM »
Not really a 'bug' as such, but the game tends to crash after about maybe, half an hour of continuous playing. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, but it just immediately crashes. Not sure if it's that my computer can't handle it, or if anyone else has this problem, but I could run the 0.94 version fine.
So yeah, if anyone could advise me on how to fix it at all, it would be appreciated. Great work on the mod though, it looks amazing and plays just as good.
I am going to +1 this.  Never had a single crash with the 0.94 version and now it periodically crashes.  Just built a computer that says it's getting well over 100% performance out of the game even with this version, so I'm imagining that it's an issue with the mod this time.

Edit: Also, doesn't run slowly at all.

Dissmaster

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7507 on: September 25, 2013, 05:51:08 AM »
A few general questions:

Yeah the FaQ could propably answer most of them!

dynamike

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • cRPG: Persistent Multiplayer Mod for M&B Warband
  • MP nick: dynamike
« Reply #7508 on: September 25, 2013, 03:05:08 PM »
Just wanted to say: great mod, really well thought out and has the right balance between realism and GoT fantasy elements. I hope it keeps developing like it is.

Would definitely deserve its own sub-forum.
If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.
- Sun Tzu

klarken1

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
« Reply #7509 on: September 25, 2013, 03:21:18 PM »
I seem to have encountered a bug. I don't know if it's me, but the intro pic saying "A clash of kings" on a bloody piece of paper doesn't go away. The Game of Thrones music plays, which is cool, but I can't seem to figure out how to get out of the screen.

Help, please?

Nevermind, I pirated the game (don't worry, I have bought it) and it worked. Weird.

Joe_cantson

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7510 on: September 25, 2013, 07:05:27 PM »
are there 3 valyrian swords? or just 3 weapons overall?

JabdiMelborn

• Language Moderator
    • Skype - jab_di_melborn
    • Steam - jabdimelborn
    • Twitter - jabdimelborn
    • Twitch.tv - jabdimelborn
    • YouTube - jabdimelborn
    • View Profile
    • Clan L'ARMATA BRANCALEONE
  • Faction: Khergit
  • MP nick: AB_Jab aka "Wasted Meat"
  • M&BWBWF&SNWVC
« Reply #7511 on: September 25, 2013, 08:57:13 PM »
...New PCGAMER article about ACOK v.1.0 release:...
www.pcgamer.com/2013/09/25/mount-blade-warband-mod-a-clash-of-kings-gets-a-v1-0-release

:wink:

ciauz^^,
Jab
(click to show/hide)

@Jabdimelborn

burnall

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7512 on: September 26, 2013, 12:33:33 AM »
Was doing the quest from the singer in essos.¨
I travelled to the north and answeared all the question correct, then travel to harrenhall answeared correct there to, then went to the twins answeared correct there and got the necklace but when i travell to harrenhall to get the horn i didnt find the character i was looking for. Has it something to do with the north has taken harrenhall?

Yes.

So because I have been enemies with Harranhal since before I knew I knew there were quests in this game, I have no way to do the quest at all?! That's a bit crap really :(

not 100% but for me the guy wasent there when the riverlands had harrenhall but when the lannisters took back harren hall he re-appeared, maybe u just need to lose the castle again

Joe_cantson

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7513 on: September 26, 2013, 09:39:04 AM »
Was doing the quest from the singer in essos.¨
I travelled to the north and answeared all the question correct, then travel to harrenhall answeared correct there to, then went to the twins answeared correct there and got the necklace but when i travell to harrenhall to get the horn i didnt find the character i was looking for. Has it something to do with the north has taken harrenhall?

Yes.

So because I have been enemies with Harranhal since before I knew I knew there were quests in this game, I have no way to do the quest at all?! That's a bit crap really :(

not 100% but for me the guy wasent there when the riverlands had harrenhall but when the lannisters took back harren hall he re-appeared, maybe u just need to lose the castle again

Ah ok thanks, it's probably just the westerlands then

1525Marius

• Regular
  • "There are no men like me. Only me"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • WB
« Reply #7514 on: September 26, 2013, 02:19:25 PM »
i was wondering something about the vassels. If i have a bad reputation with my vassel will he defecte like i native ? Or will he stay loyal to me no matter how bad repution he has to be. I understand that he wont be to happy to see me and most likely wont join my campaigns. But would he stay in my kingdom?