Poll

If you saw a knight assaulting a young female peasant, what would you do?

Attack the knight.
Ignore the knight.

Author Topic: [S] (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (1.31 released 23th of June)  (Read 1525024 times)

Altir and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Moridin

• Squire
  • Favoured of Sithis
    • Steam - [DLP]Moridin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Swadian
  • WB
Re: [S] (ASOIAF - Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (1.0 released 13th of September)
« Reply #7470 on: September 21, 2013, 07:28:41 PM »
thanks for the screenshot help

here is the error in question i was talking about

it really sucks i only have one saved game and i don't wanna lose all my progress

Try dismissing any of that troop type in your party?

How do you use the disable companion complaints option?
Before it was just a checkbox, now it is using a numbers option, I tried setting it to 0 and 100 and both times I still had people complaining.. and the numbers wouldn't stay the same, they kept going up and down.. How do I use this feature??

It's actually not a numbers option, the the bottom of the setup is messed up.

See: http://i.imgur.com/EWkwNxnh.jpg

'Lords returning from exile' actually has both a checkbox and a dropdown menu. Because of this, the alignment of setting and description is shifted. The High/Experimental dropdown menus actually refer to Diplomacy AI and economic changes, for example.

As such, to disable companion complaints, just tick the box next to 'Enable debug mode'. The numbers option next to 'Disable companion complaints' actually affects fog strength, so be sure to put that back to whatever you want fog strength (the amount in my screenshot should be the default, as I don't think I touched that). In a similar vein, to enable debug mode, you would tick the checkbox at the bottom of the screen.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 07:32:39 PM by Moridin »
Quote from: Empire Immortal
Remember our order's name, before you do anything rash.

Quote from: PC
Indeed I do. It contains 'mortal' and I don't care for prefixes.

shogar23

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nord
Re: [S] (ASOIAF - Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (1.0 released 13th of September)
« Reply #7471 on: September 21, 2013, 07:33:45 PM »
i don't have any sellswords only ironborn and 6 other comapinans

Fasty

• Sergeant
    • Skype - fastyboi
    • Steam - fasty002
    • Twitter - fasty002
    • YouTube - fasty004
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Neutral
  • WB
« Reply #7472 on: September 21, 2013, 07:37:18 PM »
I had that bug happen too, after I captured a castle and chose to wait to give it to any of my lords

shogar23

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7473 on: September 21, 2013, 07:38:57 PM »
anyway to fix it or is the save corrupted forever

Fasty

• Sergeant
    • Skype - fastyboi
    • Steam - fasty002
    • Twitter - fasty002
    • YouTube - fasty004
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #7474 on: September 21, 2013, 08:14:42 PM »
Well all I did was I went to my court, talked to the noble guy, gave the castle to one of my lords and it stopped.

shogar23

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7475 on: September 21, 2013, 08:17:33 PM »
does anyone know how to fix the sell sword/companion bug

Epicrules

• Grandmaster Knight
  • Everyone's equal when they're dead.
    • Skype - Epicrules
    • Steam - Jamse
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rhodok
  • MP nick: Jamse
  • WBWF&SNW
« Reply #7476 on: September 21, 2013, 09:05:11 PM »
Spamming the thread asking the same question every 30 minutes won't fix it, that's for sure.
James, there is no question you use Smithy-Seeking Ammunition (SSA).  That Carbine has never failed to hit me right in the face as you're going full speed on horseback.
Well then no shit sherlock, get an army or get out.

deadmeat5150

• Recruit
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #7477 on: September 21, 2013, 10:04:04 PM »
thanks for the screenshot help

here is the error in question i was talking about

it really sucks i only have one saved game and i don't wanna lose all my progress

This is exactly what is happening to me. I sent one of my companions off to gather up some Right to Rule (So I can CRUSH Volantis) and when they were supposed to return I get this happy little guy every few seconds.

dulahan

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Khergit
  • M&BWBWF&S
« Reply #7478 on: September 22, 2013, 01:09:41 AM »
So, seriously.  Is there a decent FAQ with things like companion Likes/dislikes charts.  Where the quests are.  And other mod info?  Rather than having to dig through a nearly 500 page thread?

toughlove

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7479 on: September 22, 2013, 08:33:39 AM »
So, seriously.  Is there a decent FAQ with things like companion Likes/dislikes charts.  Where the quests are.  And other mod info?  Rather than having to dig through a nearly 500 page thread?

I can't really help you with the quests, as I'm still trying to finish two of them, but I can tell you what I have so far learned of the companion preferences:

(click to show/hide)

I made efforts to have as many companions around as possible, to learn as much as I could, but you'll notice there are a few gaps.

What I also found interesting was that Gyrnir likes Matrim, while Matrim dislikes Gyrnir. This means that either I made an error, or that liking is not only not necessarily mutual, but not mutually exclusive from disliking.

Hope it helps.

Fasty

• Sergeant
    • Skype - fastyboi
    • Steam - fasty002
    • Twitter - fasty002
    • YouTube - fasty004
    • View Profile
  • WB
« Reply #7480 on: September 22, 2013, 09:32:58 AM »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 09:44:56 AM by Fasty »

Joe_cantson

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7481 on: September 22, 2013, 12:23:23 PM »
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

the dungeon thing happens at sharp point as well, probably others.

MrExpendable

• Knight at Arms
  • Sup.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • MP nick: MrExpendable
  • WBNWWF&S
« Reply #7482 on: September 22, 2013, 05:36:00 PM »
Got a small bug when choosing a certain banner. The banner is a completely different one after choosing it:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 05:38:01 PM by MrExpendable »

dulahan

• Squire
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Khergit
  • M&BWBWF&S
« Reply #7483 on: September 22, 2013, 05:40:18 PM »

I can't really help you with the quests, as I'm still trying to finish two of them, but I can tell you what I have so far learned of the companion preferences:

(click to show/hide)

I made efforts to have as many companions around as possible, to learn as much as I could, but you'll notice there are a few gaps.

What I also found interesting was that Gyrnir likes Matrim, while Matrim dislikes Gyrnir. This means that either I made an error, or that liking is not only not necessarily mutual, but not mutually exclusive from disliking.

Hope it helps.

Heck, I'm as much just wanting to know where they all start.  So far I only know about White Harbor, the Tattered Prince, Winterfell, and the Abbey place.

I keep reading about some Ghoyan Drohe mission, but I've been all over there and can't find that.  It's made me wonder if it is somehow related to one of the religions.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 05:45:27 PM by dulahan »

Kishinz

• Sergeant
  • A True hero rise in dark times
    • Steam - Kishinz
    • View Profile
  • MP nick: Kishinz
  • WB
« Reply #7484 on: September 22, 2013, 05:51:17 PM »

(click to show/hide)

Hope it helps.

Heck, I'm as much just wanting to know where they all start.  So far I only know about White Harbor, the Tattered Prince, Winterfell, and the Abbey place.

I keep reading about some Ghoyan Drohe mission, but I've been all over there and can't find that.  It's made me wonder if it is somehow related to one of the religions.

If it is in the Gathering Companions is in StormĀ“s End, in the tavern, if its not, i think the spawn of companions in taverns is random....