Diplomacy compilation (Diplo 4.1+Battle Time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Download the bug fix patch for Diplomacy 3.3.2 + fief trading edition.
The source code for the changes is here.

All credits to Waihti and zParsifal for this mod.

I have taken full care that all changes are save game compatible. But still you are advised to make backup of your saved games.

Changes
-Fixed the bug in truce making script.
-Added the option to dismiss the chancellor.
-Fixed the dialog errors during fief trading.
-Fixed the bug where lords agree to trade town or castle for a village.
-Fixed the game crashing bug when player makes a patrol out of garrison with zero troops.
-Fixed the dialog error after dismissing chamberlain, constable or chancellor.
-Fixed the bug where you have to fight the enemy king after making peace.
-Fixed the bug where you are presented with battle screen after talking to your king about persuading him to declare war.
-Fixed other minor coding errors.

Download link below

Bug fix patch

Diplomacy compilation by Dynamite Jewduh in fourth post.

TweakMB makes changes in the txt files and the patch contains original diplomacy files so yes the patch may change some but not all things.

You need to check again through TweakMB and do the required changes.

I 'installed' this bug fix patch but my save game went all crazy, people saying the wrong things, etc. But i didn't tried to start a new game to see if the problem was only in the save game though.

The patch is absolutely save compatible.

Pejot has used the same code for 1.143 update and noone reported any problem.

Either the downloaded patch is corrupted or the save game got corrupted. Try redownloading the patch if it occurs in new game also.

Ethik Mantis said:
I 'installed' this bug fix patch but my save game went all crazy, people saying the wrong things, etc. But i didn't tried to start a new game to see if the problem was only in the save game though.

I had a similar issue once.
I deleted the entire diplomacy folder and redownloaded and installed everything (basic mod, pbod, diplomacy+, fixes...). After that I  loaded the savegame again and it was fixed.

is it working with 1.143?

and will there be a version with the newest battletime?

(not sure if this mod use a older version but for example i cant take "reduced playerdemage" )

Hi, i just installed the bug fix patch, but it doesnt seem to work.  It has heaps of speech errors and whenever i try to trade towns its always going on with the wrong conversation and cuts out half way so it never works.  Any idea's on how to fix it??

(Sorry im not trying to be a smartass, just trying to ask what went wrong with it)

Zerilius said:
Try redownloading the patch. If it doesn't work do tell me so I will have to look at it if it somehow breaks the save compatibility.

Hi, thanks for the reply!  I did reinstall it and also reinstalled the diplomacy + PBOD mod and it is still bugging up a bit.  My save game is ok when i remove the patch and use the PBOD and diplomacy mod, but the patch itself is still buggy.

It makes every NPC suddenly act like they hate me (i have a +61 relationship with king Ragnar and he also acts like he hates me + my wife does too), also there appears to be alot of chat errors and when i look at the descriptions of towns thats also really out of it - like the description interupts itself with random comments like "the people of Suno are (21 Denars paid)Count Rechawin defated by Jarl Olaf".  But yeah it is still buggy with the fief trade, but i half works with castles!  Towns still dont though. 

Hope this helps!  (any ideas about what i can do?)

For the moment I can only suggest don't install it. I will try to discuss with waihti and zparsifal if there are any changes that can affect the save game.

Edit
did you install it over diplomacy + pbod that may be the problem. I have not made it for that. It is only for diplomacy+
first post clearly mention it.

Zerilius said:
For the moment I can only suggest don't install it. I will try to discuss with waihti and zparsifal if there are any changes that can affect the save game.

Edit
did you install it over diplomacy + pbod that may be the problem. I have not made it for that. It is only for diplomacy+

Oh i did.  Dude, i'm so sorry to waste your time like that >.<

Thanks heaps!

rusty2892 said:
Zerilius said:

Edit

Oh i did.  Dude, i'm so sorry to waste your time like that >.<

Thanks heaps!

No problem. I would have made it compatible with diplomacy and pbod but since new version of diplomacy is about to come I did not do it.

Dynamite Jewduh said:
Ilwuen said:
Now that the new version of diplomacy is out. Are there plans to update this mod for 1.143?

Done, new link is up.

BananaBob said:
ya and will the new battletime be in?

Of course.

Thanks!

Do I really have to paste the files to the main directory? In the WSE thread it says that WSEloader can be launched from anywhere.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,151194.0.html

Dynamite Jewduh said:
WSE installation & instructions
1. WSE files are located in your Diplomacy Compilation folder in the Warband Script Enhancer v2.2 folder.
(i.e C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules\Diplomacy Compilation\Warband Script Enhancer v2.2)
2. Copy and paste the files to your main game directory.
(i.e C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband)
3. Copy and paste the files to your dedicated server directory, if you are hosting a dedicated server.
(i.e C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband\Mount&Blade Warband Dedicated)
4. Run WSELoader.exe from your main game directory to launch your game using WSE.
(i.e C:\Program Files (x86)\Mount&Blade Warband)

cmpxchg8b said:
Installation

Users
1. Download WSE
2. Extract the files anywhere
3. Edit wse_settings.ini
4. Run WSELoader

Back
Top Bottom