OSP Fantasy World Map Map (fantasy-ish)

Users who are viewing this thread

I did a map a while ago for a mod I was working on, the mod never happened so I just had it laying around. I probably will never use it myself so I'll share it instead. You'll have to place the towns yourself though, that shouldn't be too hard for someone who knows how. I remember being quite happy with how it turned out, but beware though, since there are quite a lot of trees.
If you do use it, feel free to edit it or whatever to suit your purposes, but give me credit.

Download:
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3079

Pic in Thorgrims:
ehiuza.jpg

Pic from the mod:
110964492-4.jpg

110964514-4.jpg

110964536-4.jpg

Good map.
I have a recommendation:
On the coast, the ocean side, softens a bit. For the effect of "waves" does not look ugly.
Besides that it seems that the map is pretty good.

I'd almost consider you a pro map maker but you need to take your skills to another level. This time you should export the mesh to a 3D model editor and smooth and lengthen the map boundries. Though you don't have to. Good work by the way. I hope someone can use it.

leandrojas_ said:
On the coast, the ocean side, softens a bit. For the effect of "waves" does not look ugly.

Done

Computica said:
I'd almost consider you a pro map maker but you need to take your skills to another level.

I'd rather you not consider me anything pro.

Computica said:
This time you should export the mesh to a 3D model editor and smooth and lengthen the map boundries.

No

ehiuza.jpg

Can you settle the citys and the villages, ... down please?

I'm really bad in those things...

Uh, no... Too much work, but you can always do it yourself, press ctrl + E in teh game and you'll get your coordinates on the campaign map, then just go to the text files or python files and enter the coordinates to the cities and villages and castles.

Kazzan said:
Uh, no... Too much work, but you can always do it yourself, press ctrl + E in teh game and you'll get your coordinates on the campaign map, then just go to the text files or python files and enter the coordinates to the cities and villages and castles.
I also like to use the "Z" key in the map editor, great work by the way Kazzan. Will you be making more for the fun of it?  :???:

an here it is properly playable in Warband
with some minor changes :oops:
if somebody is interested pm me because I'm not allowed to post links.

Back
Top Bottom