Bandit Reduce MOD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you tired of being spammed by way too many bandits? Well, time to fight back! This mod heavily reduces the bandits that spawn in a group.

Version: 1.02

Mod: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2904
Reduces Bandits that Spawn in a Group.

Install: Make a backup of your Ogniem i Mieczem Module. Then Either Double Click on the Installer or move "party_templates.txt" into Ogniem i Mieczem Module.

Patch 1.01
Fixes Installers

Patch 1.02
Fixes 32-Bit Installer

will you make a mod that inceases bandits. i always go bankrupt because in warband early on my econamy revolved around bandits and theres too littel of them

Wow.. bandits are fun though I can take on a group of 30+ on my own with my fast horse, musket carbine and good broad sword.  All I have to do is kill about a dozen of them and a dozen+ if not most start to feel out of shock and fear in my black armor.  :twisted:

flemmorg said:
will you make a mod that inceases bandits. i always go bankrupt because in warband early on my econamy revolved around bandits and theres too littel of them

More bandits please, 1.38 was a lot more fun with bandits grouped in 30's, 45's, 60's.

Need a mod so they don't route as easily too, even in 42v1 after I kill 10-12, another 10 turn and run.

Back
Top Bottom