No man's land--Released

Users who are viewing this thread

hello world, im here to say that i finish my map,(in terms, it can be playable but may have a lot of bugs)

(the map is a ''new land'' where peaplo go to start a new life, a No man's land.

so im here to say that its finish and blaah blah bla.. lets go to photos :smile:

http://img5.imageshack.us/g/mb7m.jpg/ -- photos . (dx7)

http://img848.imageshack.us/g/mb12.jpg/ --- photos (dx9)  :cool:
imageodk.jpg

yes there is no 3rd castle (dont kno where to put  :shock:
and at least i need to say
-settlers- good cavalary, no axes. they have  swords
-native(nords)- no swords. they have axes, not a good cavalary, strong bows
-native(sand)- swords, good cavalary (same as settlers but has madium bows and crosbows) [ i thing i will nerf this son ) :smile:

http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2865

That's what he's saying, but a bit poorly-formulated. They have no sword, (they have) axes, no cavalry, (they have) strong bows.

I have to say that i love the Small, compact castles. Feels much more realistic combined with the relatively small server population.

Does this mean there only 2 factions? or 2 will they just me castle-less.

Would be interesting to see only 2 factions available. Would give people less options to join however could lead to some big wars. haha.

Citizen_Kane said:
Wouldn't  the Nords have Axes? After all, they are the "Viking" race in the game.
ops my english is not good  but i think now its understandable
soo

nord-- axes and bows (no swords not a good cavalary) near mine

sand-- swords and a good cavalary and medium arch and bows (away from a mine)

settlers(swords good cav near mine (dont have good bows)
Does this mean there only 2 factions? or 2 will they just me castle-less.

there are 3 (sand vkiking** and settlers)

However, the Mod itself will still force there to be 4 factions, wont it? So in that case, i would believe one faction have to be castle-less. But that might be a good way to prevent stalemates?

well i can add a 4 castle its it?
or i let no 4  castle and ad mercenery (then will be a fac with no castle all the time or a mercenery fact merchant, town wath, i dont kno)

I would suggest adding a War-Camp, not a castle for the 4th faction. Just a few basic weapons. That way, it would give the fourth faction a real purpose. They fight for control and the benefit of having a castle + armory.

So there are 4 factions, but only 3 castles. I believe that would make for some very interesting diplomacy/wars.

Eragon91 said:
I would suggest adding a War-Camp, not a castle for the 4th faction. Just a few basic weapons. That way, it would give the fourth faction a real purpose. They fight for control and the benefit of having a castle + armory.

So there are 4 factions, but only 3 castles. I believe that would make for some very interesting diplomacy/wars.
uhm nice idea, :grin:

Eragon91 said:

Yah that sounds good, so what ever faction doesnt have a castle can still have the necessary gear to take one.

Just don't make the camp Too accessible. You don't want to have an enemy faction riding around in the camp, spawn-killing constantly. And make it captureable, so that the faction that looses their castle can start over from there.

That would be fine. Or perhaps a bit further down, a bit behind/to the left the Windmill.

And yeah, a few tents with some beds, a table with a few weapons and a training station with the basic soldiers. Infantry, archer and crossbowman.

These are ofcourse my personal suggestions. If someone else have a better idea, please 8]

They had to change it. The map was, unfortunately, too flawed. The bridge across the river was unrepairable, wood castle had a glitched faction etc.

Other than that, it was a wonderful layout.

Back
Top Bottom